Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

She has to either release or announce something this week... they wouldn't change the website for a teaser/snippet so at least we know we're getting something real and clear this time :true:

If it's coming tomorrow it's going to be a ww release since it's friday in some countries already so we still have a whole day potentially :creepna:

giphy.gif

okay so heres my take just quickly

its probs safe to assume that the album has the word "cookie" in it (cookies are sweet so maybe that's like rock candy sweet reworked, like maybe its "rock cookie sweet" now) and lana is obviously going to get personal on the record and talk about the stalker and how she hates her privacy not being respected. i think its actually going to be some kind of a big deal about the world we live in where there's no more privacy and people stealing and collecting information and exposing everyone

at least that's what the hints from lanadelrey.com are giving me

source:

123456.jpg

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, kraljicabenzinske said:

its probs safe to assume that the album has the word "cookie" in it (cookies are sweet so maybe that's like rock candy sweet reworked, like maybe its "rock cookie sweet" now) and lana is obviously going to get personal on the record and talk about the stalker and how she hates her privacy not being respected. i think its actually going to be some kind of a big deal about the world we live in where there's no more privacy and people stealing and collecting information and exposing everyone

source:

123456.jpg

Okay this is TOO delusional, even for my standards :air2:

cookie usage popup = subliminal album info and social commentary on data

2 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

source:

123456.jpg

i- :air: i cant tell if ur serious

19 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

I think it's not that cover album bc she did it with Capitol. The "Interscope Records 2022" sounds VERY promising :defeated:

i’m pretty sure anyone can record music at capitol’s studios by the way, it would still be released under interscope/polydor :defeated: 

Spoiler

on a similar note any “interscope 2022 polydor 2022” etc on her website is just like … copyright, it’s always on her website, someone said something about this earlier so i felt the need to mention it

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

source:

123456.jpg

I love you for this post and now you’re officially my mother

6 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

source:

123456.jpg

Living for this whether it’s serious or not 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over