Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

39 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Are we sure they're talking about the new album with the Rockefella song and not the possible cover album? Part of me still believes in the rumors that there might be two albums coming and the cover album might be next.

I assume the covers album is scrapped like almost all her side projects :eek:

49 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I wonder if we're getting just a lead with the preorder coming shortly after or an album reveal with everything at the same time :delish:

I don't think I could take album title + cover + date + tracklist + lead single all together...  

We're used to get scraps every now and then and the album title months in advance. It would be sensory overload :thumb2:

sooo many artists on indie labels do this, like a day before they’ll post a cryptic picture on instagram and then 18 hours later release a single and its music video, show the album cover, reveal the track list and release date, announce a tour, put up like 5 vinyl variants all at once and i HATEEEE it… and then they’ll go silent for a month, like this could’ve all been spread out over a few weeks and made for a really fun and immersive album rollout! pleaseeee slow down :defeated: weyes blood just did this recently

48 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Are we sure they're talking about the new album with the Rockefella song and not the possible cover album? Part of me still believes in the rumors that there might be two albums coming and the cover album might be next.

The cover album always seems to be tossed aside for new songs. Which is not bad per se. But I doubt that the album coming isn’t the one she talked about in the W Magazine and in her latest post (no way she was talking about covers?!)

58 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I wonder if we're getting just a lead with the preorder coming shortly after or an album reveal with everything at the same time :delish:

I don't think I could take album title + cover + date + tracklist + lead single all together...  

We're used to get scraps every now and then and the album title months in advance. It would be sensory overload :thumb2:

that’s basically the honeymoon rollout..we got a few snippets here and there (the honeymoon lyrics, the billboard, honeymoon the song) but we got HBTB, album cover, release, and all that good stuff all at once. Truly a time to be alive. Nothing has gone that smoothly since :crying4:

edit: and this all happened in a month. HBTB was released august and the album came September. 

"Don’t forget me"

8 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

sooo many artists on indie labels do this, like a day before they’ll post a cryptic picture on instagram and then 18 hours later release a single and its music video, show the album cover, reveal the track list and release date, announce a tour, put up like 5 vinyl variants all at once and i HATEEEE it… and then they’ll go silent for a month, like this could’ve all been spread out over a few weeks and made for a really fun and immersive album rollout! pleaseeee slow down :defeated: weyes blood just did this recently

Speaking of Weyes, I love what her company does: a month before release, any copy bought through their official store can be streamed. Before someone leaked lq recordings of Weyes’s album, I thought Interscope could do the same for her fans… but then again, someone surely would record the songs and leak them :pft:

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

that’s basically the honeymoon rollout..we got a few snippets here and there (the honeymoon lyrics, the billboard, honeymoon the song) but we got HBTB, album cover, release, and all that good stuff all at once. Truly a time to be alive. Nothing has gone that smoothly since :crying4:

edit: and this all happened in a month. HBTB was released august and the album came September. 

HM was the perfect rollout. It’s kinda sad that something always happens to mess up the rollout… (although it’s sometimes her fault- NFR era vibes).

42 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I'm starting to think a December album release is possible :toofloppy:

i dont think thats possible especially if the album was just submitted late sept/early oct. although i think we’ll get an announcement next month :teehee:

6 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i dont think thats possible especially if the album was just submitted late sept/early oct. although i think we’ll get an announcement next month :teehee:

Yes but my fantasy suggests otherwise :true:

5 minutes ago, Big Star said:

pls tell me he's talking about lana pls :defeated:

i think the comments about jack and the "it's fantastic" ldraddic quote-tweet are pretty much evidence that yes he is

also he shot the dua question in the first tweet

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i think the comments about jack and the "it's fantastic" ldraddic quote-tweet are pretty much evidence that yes he is

also he shot the dua question in the first tweet

ik ik i'm just hoping :wub:

13 hours ago, themusicsinme said:

I THINK I CRACKED PART OF THE CODE. IN THE VARIETY SPEECH LANA TALKS ABOUT HER GRANDMA IN THE NORTH COUNTRY WHILE WEARING THE DNC JACKET COULD THAT BE PART OF THE ACRONYM?????

grammas chicken salad at the democratic national convention

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

let us go through the manifestation list:

• >16 tracks / > 1 hour album length
  • no cover songs, 100% original material written by Lana Del Rey
  • new sound (no more California, candle in the wind stripped down piano/guitar yeehaw shit), with various intrumental-wise
  • aggressive, angry, unhinged, conversational, mad Lana
  • Neil Krug or any professional photographer album photoshoot (no more picsart, iphone selfies)
  • at least 1 high budget MV
  • Honeymoon, Ultraviolence, NFR essence in a new art direction (we're not asking for anything 2.0)
  • Jack Antonoff stepping up the game
  • album trailer
  • Single before end of 2022
  • Album first quarter of 2023
  • @lanadelrey to be back to twitter/instagram
  • more livestream, Q&A with fans (on @honeymoon FOR FANS ONLY of course, the general public DONT deserve her)
  • a few more magazine features
  • radio interviews (NFR era energy)
  • TV live performances (COCC & BB era gave me hope of her coming back to talkshows)
  • iconic album title (as iconic as Born To Die, Ultraviolence, NFR, not too bland like Blue Banisters)
  • serving haute couture at events / red carpets / grammys etc
  • new colors for vinyl variants that she has never had before
  • merchandise (Midnights - Taylor Swift energy)

anything else guys? am i missing anything?

the console green of Miranda Priestly (Meryl Streep) in The devil wears  Prada | Spotern

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 11/9/2022 at 3:11 PM, Whore of Tropico said:

let us go through the manifestation list:

• >16 tracks / > 1 hour album length
  • no cover songs, 100% original material written by Lana Del Rey
  • new sound (no more California, candle in the wind stripped down piano/guitar yeehaw shit), with various intrumental-wise
  • aggressive, angry, unhinged, conversational, mad Lana
  • Neil Krug or any professional photographer album photoshoot (no more picsart, iphone selfies)
  • at least 1 high budget MV
  • Honeymoon, Ultraviolence, NFR essence in a new art direction (we're not asking for anything 2.0)
  • Jack Antonoff stepping up the game
  • Single before end of 2022
  • Album first quarter of 2023
  • @lanadelrey to be back to twitter/instagram
  • more livestream, Q&A with fans (on @honeymoon FOR FANS ONLY of course, the general public DONT deserve her)
  • a few more magazine features
  • radio interviews (NFR era energy)
  • TV live performances (COCC & BB era gave me hope of her coming back to talkshows)
  • iconic album title (as iconic as Born To Die, Ultraviolence, NFR, not too bland like Blue Banisters)
  • serving haute couture at events / red carpets / grammys etc
  • vinyl variants
  • merchandise

anything else guys? am i missing anything?

the console green of Miranda Priestly (Meryl Streep) in The devil wears  Prada | Spotern

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."