Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The Rockefeller snippet sounds even better now:krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I'm guessing 14 tracks. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

I'm probably overthinking it, but isn't it strange that she said "we're going to make announcement"? "We"? Is she going to reactivate her LDR accounts so that her team could post promo stuff there? Just saying!

dog-smile.gif 

Maybe it's her and Nikki.....:bebe: 

Jk (:pray2:)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

in the meantime, whats happening to her website is it just gonna stay black until the 7th cus??

stan-twitter-bvrbiedreams.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i’m surprised we aren’t moving even more for that photo like i have never seen a picture of lana that looks similar to that and if it’s a manip i feel like it can’t be that hard to find the original photo since the sunglasses are so distinct

i mean honeymounz posted it on twitter… so :et:

i think it’s defo real

edit: nevermind it wasn’t honeymounz just someone with a very similar username who probs got it from That Site, disregard :smile2:

I feel like I’m the only one that won’t be mad at a YTH rework. I love that song and all of its versions and would love to see it on an album

Spoiler

Fine China and pawn shop blues too but that’s besides the point

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

2 minutes ago, Nova Times said:

ALBUM TRAILER ALBUM TRAILER ALBUM TRAILER MANIFESTING giphy.gif

girl dont make me JUMP like that :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She said she's excited and looks so happy talking about it...those of you who didn't care for her 2021 albums, you might be winning

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

To think those nasty (to say the least, thai is...) ppl are apparently ALWAYS right when "telling" (:bebe:) us when Lana is about to come though.... IT'S FUCKING INSANE. LIKE FOR REAL WHAT THE FUCK LOL:tommy:

It's either some dark fucking magic they're doing when posting... what they post... or it truly IS somebody close to Lana's team or an insider. Crazy crazy crazy

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Just now, 13beachess said:

To think those nasty (to say the least, thai is...) ppl are apparently ALWAYS right when "telling" (:bebe:) us when Lana is about to come though.... IT'S FUCKING INSANE. LIKE FOR REAL WHAT THE FUCK LOL:tommy:

It's either some dark fucking magic they're doing when posting... what they post... or it truly IS somebody close to Lana's team or an insider. Crazy crazy crazy

it’s ben posting scat in here from his living room