Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

37 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

Apparently BOz was talking about Lana when he said the album he just listened to is a masterpiece.

also he confirmed the collab with father John misty in LDR new album and says it’s “fantastic”

FJM also spoke to a fan and said “the album is closer than we imagine”

I’m THROBBING.

:lange:

IMG-7960.jpg

I wonder if Lana just checks up on this thread every once in awhile to see how unhinged we've become and just giggles. :blush:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

2 minutes ago, For K said:

I wonder if Lana just checks up on this thread every once in awhile to see how unhinged we've become and just giggles. :blush:

and scaring us country album :blush:

Just now, palemoonbaby said:

and scaring us country album :blush:

Please do not put this out into the universe. Take it back :cryney2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

On 11/8/2022 at 6:51 PM, hotshot2am said:

Don't forget Jack posting a picture of Lana titled "Honeymoon from hell" :illumilana2:

Also, this isn’t being stressed enough!

Chemtrails was Norman’s little sister and this one will be Honeymoon’s unhinged deranged sister. We won, Jack Strogonoff is forgiven, etc 

IMG-7960.jpg

2 hours ago, Crys10 said:

Apparently BOz was talking about Lana when he said the album he just listened to is a masterpiece.

also he confirmed the collab with father John misty in LDR new album and says it’s “fantastic”

FJM also spoke to a fan and said “the album is closer than we imagine”

So instead of 2036 its 2035? :oop2:

ok hear me out.

a deluxe version with a bonus track feat. Bad Bunny that has slow synth drums and reverb reggaeton and some violins. 

He’s Latino America’s sad boy and they would make something so good together. 
I can only dream.

met my boyfriend down at the taco truck

1 hour ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

No more sisters, brothers, aunties. Lord I just want some fresh and new :deadbanana:.

I thought Jack simply refer to her Instagram handle (being honeymoon) not that they’re making honeymoon 2.0.

Yeah cause he literally tagged her account so it was more like "Lana Del Rey from hell" whatever that means :thumb2:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, life is beautiful said:

ok hear me out.

a deluxe version with a bonus track feat. Bad Bunny that has slow synth drums and reverb reggaeton and some violins. 

He’s Latino America’s sad boy and they would make something so good together. 
I can only dream.

922629666957852723.webp?size=96&quality=

no collabs

I thought up a concept for the next album based off of some released songs, unreleased songs, some of Lana's Instagram captions, and other ideas mentioned here lol 

Here's the tracklist: 

Love Letter

Fine China

Rock Candy Sweet

Hyacinth

Peach Fuzz

Roses Bloom for You

Watercolor Eyes

Moonbeam

Fingertips

Nectar of the Gods

Fontainebleau 

Late Nights

Sonically it would be very similar to Honeymoon and the aesthetic would be lots of gold, cream, pink, and lavander

The visuals would include floral stationary with lipstick kiss marks, vintage glass perfume bottles, music boxes, pearls, satin ribbons, hyacinths, pink roses, the Marie Antoinette movie (and the Palace of Fontainebleau where the BTD music video was filmed)

Love Letter would be released on Valentine's Day and the rest of the album would be released in April 

:kiss:

Edit: I know a lot of these songs are ones we've already heard but this is just for fun lol I like this aesthetic for the next album, but the songs are just an example

Just now, sweetcinnamondealer said:

I thought up a concept for the next album based off of some released songs, unreleased songs, some of Lana's Instagram captions, and other ideas mentioned here lol 

Here's the tracklist: 

Love Letter

Fine China

Rock Candy Sweet

Hyacinth

Peach Fuzz

Roses Bloom for You

Watercolor Eyes

Moonbeam

Fingertips

Nectar of the Gods

Fontainebleau 

Late Nights

Sonically it would be very similar to Honeymoon and the aesthetic would be lots of gold, cream, pink, and lavander

The visuals would include floral stationary with lipstick kiss marks, vintage glass perfume bottles, music boxes, pearls, satin ribbons, hyacinths, pink roses, the Marie Antoinette movie (and the Palace of Fontainebleau where the BTD music video was filmed)

Love Letter would be released on Valentine's Day and the rest of the album would be released in April 

:kiss:

that’s thoughtful but watercolor eyes and rock candy sweet are the same thing and i really feel like fine china is never going to be released 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

that’s thoughtful but watercolor eyes and rock candy sweet are the same thing and i really feel like fine china is never going to be released 

Watercolor eyes and rock candy sweet actually aren't the same song apparantly lol thats why I included both

The real rock candy sweet is also known as Loved You Then and Now

2 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

since when

1000832676242137199.webp?size=96&quality

Yeah like Rock candy sweet is also Loved You Then and Now lol

Watercolor Eyes just has the same lyrics (according to eclipse I think)

i reallyyyy hope lana doesn’t include any pre-2021 outtakes on this album lol, besides maybe loved you then and now. or if she does want to release them, i hope she throws them on a deluxe edition or something (even though she’s made it known that she hates releasing deluxe versions) because i still would really appreciate fine china and yes to heaven seeing the light of day

I don’t understand insiders doing the whole “you guys doubted me, I’m insecure about sharing anything now because you guys are meanies 🥺” thing… like girl why WOULD we just instantly believe you? And if you’re coming on here LOOKING to be heard and “believed” then that’s a problem to take up with your therapist, not internet f words :hoe:

just spill your tea and we will believe it or we won’t… doesn’t change how legitimate it is, now does it?