Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

WE GOT HER ON CAMERA

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

I've been casually lurking on here for a while and all I can say is it's been quite the journey. :defeated: DECEMBER 7 HERE WE COME!!!

Edited by All Around the Moon
edit: spelling

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

Predicting this record will be in my Top 3 Lana albums of all time:legend:

ever since the Speculation thread I’ve had such a good feeling about it, and now all the pieces are falling into place:makeup2:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Lana is still the Queen of Promotion!

The first words we hear from her and she says them to a Spanish news network. It's too perfect. 

"Question for the cultura".

WAIT OMG

Do y’all remember Lana saying in a livestream (edit: like a year ago) that Harry Nilsson would be an important detail later?????

and she mentioned his song COCONUT the same day she spilled about the announcement???? HER MIND

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

When did she say that

I didn’t record the livestream (maybe someone else here has it, hopefully!), but the first result I found just now was this Reddit post discussing it a year ago! 

Sylvia Plath