Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i hope we get a cover from the beach boys

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i would lowkey be disappointed if the visuals for this era were yet again another beachy aesthetic :rip: we already have UV, NFR, and lowkey Honeymoon too… it would be nice to see a new direction

also anyone covering Coconut would be odd that song is very weird at least by today’s musical standards

Just now, hotshot2am said:

honeymouns has now also tweeted about Coconut :dua:

tea is hot, definitely being shady rn, but when someone else mentions something, they always tweet. idk why, it has this air about it like they're wanting us to think they're in on something happening when its really just lanaboards talking about whatever we come across :coffee:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

can we please let the covers album rest in disgrace?? if by any unfortunate chance she is doing this promo for a COVERS album then we’ll be burning her ranch

and also for giving me Margaret

7 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

OMG WAIT

-Coconut by Harry Nilsson (+Lana mentioning Nilsson would be important)

-@111 mentioning High By The Beach

-Bright, summery/spring color palette for Lana’s website

-waist deep in icy(?) waves

beachy record???? a cover of Coconut??? AH

i don't know anything bc i have like 80+ pages to catch up on but i do know that coconut by harry nilsson has been on every christmas playlist ive ever made and i think i've been subconsciously manifesting this for years :legend:

mUENGN9.png

manifesting something like this instead :derpna2:

omg DNC = dancin n circles

giphy.gif

Ok, here are my predictions (in this order of likelihood): 

1. LDR9 is a surfy, bombastic “masterpiece” that includes a cover of Harry Nilsson’s Coconut. This would not only fit the beach theme we saw in her last magazine photoshoot and her DNC jacket, but it also could fall in line with Eclipse’s HBTB mention and the color scheme we saw. Also, I think BoZ specifically would be way more inclined to call an original Lana record a “masterpiece” and “stunning” as opposed to an album of covers, but who knows!

2. The next release is the covers record, and this might explain the multitude of producers and why she chose to specify the importance of a cover!

3. We’re getting a double-release that was intended for BB per Ben’s reposting of a fan theory, but now I’m just reaching more than usual:ma:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath