Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i would actually really love lana to cover Nilsson but Coconut would just be an odd choice :toofloppy: she would do great justice to Gotta Get Up, Without You, The Moonbeam Song, All I Think About Is You, etc etc. Coconut is just an awful song though 😭😭

3 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

:thumb3:

y’all r so naive 

It’s soothing

its the delulu it's taken over 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i would actually really love lana to cover Nilsson but Coconut would just be an odd choice :toofloppy: she would do great justice to Gotta Get Up, Without You, The Moonbeam Song, All I Think About Is You, etc etc. Coconut is just an awful song though 😭😭

1 minute ago, Wait For Life said:

8485E1E9-5A3E-4D51-BF5E-EFAA0CDCB4BB.thu

GIRL WHEN I SAY I HOLLERED AT THIS FUCKING PROFILE PIC :smile2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, violets said:

im at peace staying away from the delulu and going into this era with 0 expectations and pure excitement :sass:

yall should try it sometime:true:

NO

giphy.gif

I’m too lazy to read the previous posts here and I’m at work but I just saw a tiktok of Lana at the event last night saying she’s announcing something on the 7th of this month. Username is emily_730. Idk if anyone shared it on here yet

anyways lana please if u want to add covers to the album that’s fine! TOW and Doin Time are popular for a reason! but please cover ANYTHING but the cocunut 🥥 song please its just so 😭

and also for giving me Margaret

38 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

WAIT OMG

Do y’all remember Lana saying in a livestream (edit: like a year ago) that Harry Nilsson would be an important detail later?????

and she mentioned his song COCONUT the same day she spilled about the announcement???? HER MIND

DNC

Do Not Coconuts

Dddddddddddddddd something something NNNNN something something coconuts :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, imaginist said:

I’m too lazy to read the previous posts here and I’m at work but I just saw a tiktok of Lana at the event last night saying she’s announcing something on the 7th of this month. Username is emily_730. Idk if anyone shared it on here yet

OMG WTF???? SHE’S COMING!!!! YALL WAKE UP 

Not me waking up from a nap and finding this thread in absolute shambles… anyway

Fully preparing to stay up for 24+ hours on the 7th so I don’t miss anything x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I don't get how she could go from 2 really divisive albums to an alleged masterpiece (for someone who didn't like them) unless she really switched up the sound this time :um2:

I truly don't know what to expect but at the same time I can't see her straying too far from the BB sound so I'm really curious to hear the first taste of the album

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, imaginist said:

omg no i haven’t heard that at all wait fr? 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

2 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Not to be an annoying UV pest but I NEED electric guitar on this project 

Oh absolutely not I want honeymoons vocals instrumentals I want CINEMATIC 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475yar64thj5lv8fo9ki