Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Yall maybe this is delusional to the tenth power but what's the chance we get a reworked Pawn Shop Blues on the next album?? Only reason I have hope is because she made that music video with Chuck a while ago...

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

This is dragonwhores opportunity to redeem themselves. If they really know stuff they should be able to either tell us what's coming or tease something from the lead single that we can confirm (or debunk) soon :creepna:

TheDollClub same goes for you girlie!!! this is your chance to say that lana simply moved the release date from that Tuesday back a few weeks

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

Also just want to say, I’m very happy Lana made an announcement about the announcement skkk. I already had told three friends to call me when Lana announces something in case I’m asleep since my sleep schedule is never normal, but now I can go into the 7th awake and prepared to start the Pre-Release Thread for you on time! Can’t believe the time is finally coming to graduate into the next thread x

Is there a way you can create that thread ahead of time and one of the mods be available that day to switch this one off and that one on? That way you're not stressing out lol and the worst case scenario, we get nothing at all and yall just hold off on that thread being unlocked and this one being locked?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

The best outcome would be an album trailer with a single released straight away with pre-orders for January. 

Manifesting! This definitely would be ideal.

7 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Is there a way you can create that thread ahead of time and one of the mods be available that day to switch this one off and that one on? That way you're not stressing out lol and the worst case scenario, we get nothing at all and yall just hold off on that thread being unlocked and this one being locked?

Oh yes, actually I can do that! Good idea. I’ll work on getting a Pre-Release template thread set up as a base for a mod to finish filling out with info and unlock in case I’m not awake/online when the announcement is made! I do intend on trying to stay up though or having a friend call to wake me up just in case lol. But this is a good precautionary measure to have, so thank you! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

When I hear coconut I think of the one Dr. Jacoby hid stuff in relating to Laura Palmer haha. I do like that Harry Nilsson song though too!!

63b7857eaf397afde65b1e82ff9da122.png

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

I don't know I am definitely thinking/feeling album announcement Wednesday with a pre order and single drop Friday. Now when the album releases is different story. I'd say anytime Q1 next year but really hoping for short rollout so Jan/Feb would be perfect!

Isn't Ellie Goulding on the same label as Lana? Ellie has an album due out Feb 3, Paramore has an album due out on Feb 10, so maybe later half of Feb or early March would make sense, out of the way of two big albums. or in January before everyone else, but she usually doesn't do such a quick single -> album drop, so I would expect probably March or April before we get the album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

If she were to announce the album on her main account, it should be reactivated at the latest on Monday. If they're doing major changes on her website, it makes me think that we're getting an actual era, just like Norman. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

If she were to announce the album on her main, it should be reactivated at the latest on Monday. If they're doing major changes on her website, it makes me think that we're getting an actual era, just like Norman. 

This it Is very interesting that the website has gone down so early :et:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~