Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I hope we get a single along with the announcement, but I'm happy with just finding concrete details and a date 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

If she were to announce the album on her main account, it should be reactivated at the latest on Monday. If they're doing major changes on her website, it makes me think that we're getting an actual era, just like Norman. 

It’s already been over a year since she deactivated her main so that account is gone forever sadly.. :krylie:

2 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

i wish we'd reach 1000 pages before leaving this pre pre release

considering we have six days to go crazy on here before the 7th... we probably will 

drake meme | Drake meme, Meme faces, Memes 

darling, darling, darling, i fall to pieces when i'm with you...

Just now, TropicoHeart said:

It’s already been over a year since she deactivated her main so that account is gone forever sadly.. :krylie:

Not really, you can reactivate your account whenever you want to. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

On 12/1/2022 at 10:45 PM, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Isn't Ellie Goulding on the same label as Lana? Ellie has an album due out Feb 3, Paramore has an album due out on Feb 10, so maybe later half of Feb or early March would make sense, out of the way of two big albums. or in January before everyone else, but she usually doesn't do such a quick single -> album drop, so I would expect probably March or April before we get the album

i’m hoping for a quick turnaround time from announcement to album like the 4 weeks between NFR announcement and release… January 6th would be perfect 😭

edit: wait… January 13th

D9-D68-F61-8304-4-FB6-BFCD-56-E7118-A9-E

1 minute ago, fl0werbabie said:

considering we have six days to go crazy on here before the 7th... we probably will 

maybe my contribuition could be as small as hoping, but words can turn to birds and birds would send my thoughts away...

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

You can deactivate the account as long as you need. However, there is a limitation: you can only do this process once every 7 days.

”If your account was deleted by you or someone with your password, there's no way to restore it. You can create a new account with the same email address you used before, but you may not be able to get the same username.”

How do we know she didn’t delete her account and not just deactivate? 

1 minute ago, Nova Times said:

this thread was so lit an hour or so ago imagine the dec 7th celebration tlG3OQt.gif

The forum will look how lanadelrey.com looks right now

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

”If your account was deleted by you or someone with your password, there's no way to restore it. You can create a new account with the same email address you used before, but you may not be able to get the same username.”

How do we know she didn’t delete her account and not just deactivate? 

That's hard to know, but I have a vague recollection about the video she uploaded where she said (as far as I remember) that she was going to deactivate not delete. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey