Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I put down my phone for the night just as we were getting finally something concrete :lange:

only being a Lana Stan do we have a teaser and announcement for a preorder and an announcement for the announcement of the album :pls:

My guess was right, that if something was coming, it would be this week or the next, before the Christmas mania. 
alright, time to pack for pre-release :runs:

She totally put up that hbd for her friend on purpose because she reads here and she knows it made EVERYONE move

I'm sorry for posting 3 times on this page I have had a lot of caffeine

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

12 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

She seemed so excited when they asked her ab the album! I feel like her whole team has been really hyping this project up for a while and I think there have been little hints here and there as to what’s gonna happen but it could be so many things kekfjskskxk

Indeed! It feels like it’s going to be a gig era this time around. I know Lana doesn’t have a good track record for her album dates, but since it’s not the album date per se, I’m more confident she’ll pull through.

(by the way, thanks to whoever found out it was Alana’s birthday yesterday: I would have been so mad by that post if someone hadn’t figured it out in advance)

4 minutes ago, hippo said:

what did i miss ? 

can somebody give me a quick sum up?? 

thanks 

https://twitter.com/LDRCRAVE/status/1598480565078032385?t=wAqgbqpZdWpeFD6But5oYQ&s=19

4 minutes ago, hippo said:

what did i miss ? 

can somebody give me a quick sum up?? 

thanks 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Good morning everyone :heart:

Isn't it beautiful to wake up & having news:krylie:

The drought is coming to an end finally:wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

10 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

it's funny how it's always ben we joke about but it's never ed :omfg2:

ed relaxing drinking a piña colada while ben mawson watches the traction of the lana del rey website increase at a suspicious rate nene-yogurt

Ed is still in bed regaining powers after wild night with Ben but Ben must start working early as LB w*ores are about to hack into ldr.com mainboard

D.png