Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

14 minutes ago, lanzrover said:

okay what am i supposed to do for five days now :twirls:

Go outside touch some grass.

I don't think we can take even Lana's word for granted when it comes to announcements. She constantly changes her mind. I wouldn't be surprised if by the time the announcement about Dec 7th was made she's already scrapped like half of the album :true:

But in case the announcement happens for real I'll take all of the credits. Reversed psychology not believing that the album is coming when it's coming plus my signature manifested LDRX

D.png

i'm finally caught up. i was thrown for a loop after pages kept disappearing when i refreshed. and i'm still freaking out. like we may know the tracklist on wednesday. im ready for some iconic fucking titles. :hype:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

16 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

I don't think we can take even Lana's word for granted when it comes to announcements. She constantly changes her mind. I wouldn't be surprised if by the time the announcement about Dec 7th was made she's already scrapped like half of the album :true:

Imagine if her date for an announcement regarding the album ends up not being true either :toofunny:

However, I do have good faith that an announcement of some sort will happen on the 7th - whether it be a reveal of the album title, cover artwork, tracklist, lead single, (dare I say) release date, etc. I also feel like the fact she’s scheduled a set date for an announcement means that her team probably told her she can’t just go about posting random dates for an album release that they can’t follow through with. Either way, I’ll be perched & ready on the 7th! The Pre-Release Thread is so close, I can almost taste it! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

15 hours ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

istg, if she makes a big announcement when i'm sleeping, i'll sob... VIOLENTLY. i cannot keep up with 200+ pages.  :oprah3:

the way i manifested this btw. even tho i hate having to catch up, my reverse psychology did work. :true:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

10 minutes ago, Elle said:

Imagine if her date for an announcement regarding the album ends up not being true either :toofunny:

However, I do have good faith that an announcement of some sort will happen on the 7th - whether it be a reveal of the album title, cover artwork, tracklist, lead single, (dare I say) release date, etc. I also feel like the fact she’s scheduled a set date for an announcement means that her team probably told her she can’t just go about posting random dates for an album release that they can’t follow through with. Either way, I’ll be perched & ready on the 7th! The Pre-Release Thread is so close, I can almost taste it! x

Also the Website gets updated right now which is also a good sign that the announcement coming next week is true.

I feel like this is an era that's finally well planned out:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

45 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

she's def going to get best new music on pitchfork for this 

pray tell, feel free to elaborate.

4 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Also the Website gets updated right now which is also a good sign that the announcement coming next week is true.

I feel like this is an era that's finally well planned out:trisha:

I feel like this is def more planned out than Chem and BB for sure.

Makes sense too since Lana is now Tap's #1. 

1 minute ago, #vapeinfluencer said:

i feel like most likely she will announce a song, not necessary a lead single 

@fl0r1dakil0s (who knows a lot by the way) says she will get best new music by Pitchfork… I’m leaning towards a single now (unless he is talking about the whole album, but I kinda doubt it)

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

@fl0r1dakil0s (who knows a lot by the way) says she will get best new music by Pitchfork… I’m leaning towards a single now (unless he is talking about the whole album, but I kinda doubt it)

I'm thinking single and album preorder shortly after or coinciding. 

Just now, DLT said:

I feel like this is def more planned out than Chem and BB for sure.

Makes sense too since Lana is now Tap's #1. 

Indeed! And this time around, what helped have a well planed out era (as far as it seems to be the case), is that she didn’t impulsively throw some BS date before consulting her company.