Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Indeed! And this time around, what helped have a well planed out era (as far as it seems to be the case), is that she didn’t impulsively throw some BS date before consulting her company. 

Imagine if she hadn't actually told Ben and Ed and they just watched that interview all wtf

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Imagine if she hadn't actually told Ben and Ed and they just watched that interview all wtf

At least, this time around, it’s « I’ll announce next week / give an update on the album on the 7th » and not « album out on (insert impossible BS date) ».

3 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I can see this lol. She cannot/will not be tamed/controlled! I'm so random, let's leak the fucking announcement date in a random interview with a random media outlet at a random gala.:creep:

Can't blame her either, she's been holding everything in for so long lol. She loves to tease/share!

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

@fl0r1dakil0s (who knows a lot by the way) says she will get best new music by Pitchfork… I’m leaning towards a single now (unless he is talking about the whole album, but I kinda doubt it)

Pitchfork rates albums (I think)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

@fl0r1dakil0s (who knows a lot by the way) says she will get best new music by Pitchfork… I’m leaning towards a single now (unless he is talking about the whole album, but I kinda doubt it)

Best new music is for albums and best new track is for songs. So they are talking about the whole album I think. 

2 minutes ago, TextBook said:

Pitchfork rates albums (I think)

They have variations for both. Win win if we got BNM for the single and album. Notice just reference of the one single because it will be a short rollout with album in January. We will not accept anything else. Jk, I will but that's my dream.

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Best new music is for albums and best new track is for songs. So they are talking about the whole album I think. 

Good call out, I knew they had one for both but didn't recognize the wording. I am perched!

fl0r1dakil0s saying that she’ll get Best New Music on Pitchfork; boz saying that it’s a masterpiece plus praising Antonoff’s work on it - even though he’s not a big fan of him at all - and the FJM collaboration too; that ATRL user mentioning that it’s her best album yet. What the hell? Is she really going to deliver her magnum opus? :crying:

8 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

the way this possibility is pretty much still on the table :toofloppy:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 12/2/2022 at 7:51 AM, BlueGreenGray said:

fl0r1dakil0s saying that she’ll get Best New Music on Pitchfork; boz saying that it’s a masterpiece plus praising Antonoff’s work on it - even though he’s not a big fan of him at all - and the FJM collaboration too; that ATRL user mentioning that it’s her best album yet. What the hell? Is she really going to deliver her magnum opus? :crying:

There’s something in the wind. I can feel it blowing in. Magnum Opus? Maybe. I’m ready!

side note were we ever able to confirm if that atrl user was credible in any way. Maybe any ties to eclipse or boz?

If she only said the announcement thing I'd be only 75% sure it was coming but since we got the website blackout too I'm 100% sure she's coming for real :creepna:

Like Elle said, she's not throwing random dates around this time. NFR/Chemtrails/BB Lana would have directly said "the album is coming at the top of the year" but she announced an announcement this time :thirst:

giphy.gif