Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

If she only said the announcement thing I'd be only 75% sure it was coming but since we got the website blackout too I'm 100% sure she's coming for real :creepna:

Like Elle said, she's not throwing random dates around this time. NFR/Chemtrails/BB Lana would have directly said "the album is coming at the top of the year" but she announced an announcement this time :thirst:

A real era :flutter::flutter:

1 minute ago, the new snow song said:

whats going on? i feel like i missed something big. how do we know an album is coming?

She confirmed it :krylie: she said in an interview that she was going to announce something about the album on the 7th 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

whats going on? i feel like i missed something big. how do we know an album is coming?

Do you know that her ldr website has been blacked out for two days? It’s usually what happens before a new era and before a preorder :hype:

Just now, palemoonbaby said:

proper era in years is coming:true:

we know that something is gonna turn to be messy anyways

To all leakers out there: don’t spoil it and keep this masterpiece to yourselves!!! Everyone played the « game » by the rules this time around, including Lana, we all deserve a proper era 

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

She confirmed it :krylie: she said in an interview that she was going to announce something about the album on the 7th 

no i saw her interview but how donwe know the album is coming now & she is not announcing it coming like 6mos from now?

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Do you know that her ldr website has been blacked out for two days? It’s usually what happens before a new era and before a preorder :hype: 

ok this is interesting. so i guess she is likely preparing a preorder. i hope so.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Do we think she's posting the cover the day before like she usually does? Or maybe she's just going to announce the preorder like she did with Chemtrails in December :um2:

Either way I think we're getting at least a single :dance:

Just now, the new snow song said:

no i saw her interview but how donwe know the album is coming now & she is not announcing it coming like 6mos from now?

I don't think the album is coming now, only the official announcement maybe I guess. There's no way the vinyls are ready so it's probably coming around March

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

I’ll reserve judgement until I hear it myself.

These insiders have offered us interesting song’s descriptions and a variety of taste. I don’t know what they consider good or even a masterpiece :awkney:.

are these interesting song descriptions in the room with us right now?

This still feels so surreal :wowcry:

I can't believe we gonna know the album title next week & I'm  already collapsing when thinking about we could get pre order , tracklist or a single etc.

still need to process this like whew the era gonna start next week :oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Now we just need a magazine interview :thirst:

I don't want her to spoil too much but I want her to talk about the album and expand on the whole "automatic writing" thing... or maybe the concept changed since May.

Also I want some new stunning pictures of course 

giphy.gif

On 11/29/2022 at 4:10 PM, PARADISEMOTEL said:

Literally. I like to come back and check and I’ll get excited when I see like 70 new pages and it’s the driest convos known to man, the same speculations, and willful delusion. I love it though. :smokes3:

paul-rudd-look-at-us.gif

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey