Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

i reallyyyy hope lana doesn’t include any pre-2021 outtakes on this album lol, besides maybe loved you then and now. or if she does want to release them, i hope she throws them on a deluxe edition or something (even though she’s made it known that she hates releasing deluxe versions) because i still would really appreciate fine china and yes to heaven seeing the light of day

I kinda agree haha the only ones I would want would be Loved You Then and Now because I'm so curious about it and maybe Fine China 

But otherwise I would rather have all brand new songs 

10 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

I thought up a concept for the next album based off of some released songs, unreleased songs, some of Lana's Instagram captions, and other ideas mentioned here lol 

Here's the tracklist: 

Love Letter

Fine China

Rock Candy Sweet

Hyacinth

Peach Fuzz

Roses Bloom for You

Watercolor Eyes

Moonbeam

Fingertips

Nectar of the Gods

Fontainebleau 

Late Nights

Sonically it would be very similar to Honeymoon and the aesthetic would be lots of gold, cream, pink, and lavander

The visuals would include floral stationary with lipstick kiss marks, vintage glass perfume bottles, music boxes, pearls, satin ribbons, hyacinths, pink roses, the Marie Antoinette movie (and the Palace of Fontainebleau where the BTD music video was filmed)

Love Letter would be released on Valentine's Day and the rest of the album would be released in April 

:kiss:

Nectar of The Gods again? Plus a couple of already listened-to-death unreleased tracks? I don’t think so!

IMG-7960.jpg

I wonder what she meant when she said "with everything leaking lately". Maybe the 2 songs sold as BB outtakes are actually from the album :delish: or maybe they were on the laptop with the actual new record and she thought that could leak too.

Every time I watch her statement on the car thing I get more confused :bebe:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

I kinda agree haha the only ones I would want would be Loved You Then and Now because I'm so curious about it and maybe Fine China 

But otherwise I would rather have all brand new songs 

Same , even though I would take a TLSP session song as well or Wild One 2015 version ( bc I think it has harps) 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

Nectar of The Gods again? Plus a couple of already listened-to-death unreleased tracks? I don’t think so!

Its just a concept for fun lol this isn't actually what I want on the next album

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I wonder what she meant when she said "with everything leaking lately". Maybe the 2 songs sold as BB outtakes are actually from the album :delish: or maybe they were on the laptop with the actual new record and she thought that could leak too.

I mean she could put theses outtakes on LDR9 or maybe reworked them for the album  

Or maybe she saw the File being named fingertips and she was scared it could be the plastic bag fingertips song but idk 

Maybe the album got finished or submitted around the time she made the Video and she wanted us to know the theft happened and that the album could leak and we should no listen to the leaks idk there are many possibilities 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

13 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

i think both of these things are true honestly; i don’t think the “BB outtakes” have anything to do with her stuff getting stolen because those snippets leaked a while ago, but i think whoever did break into her car was possibly blackmailing or threatening her and she was under the impression that other stuff already leaked or was about to. but tbh, i really don’t think songs from less than 2 years ago can even be considered outtakes from one specific era, especially with how lana works. i think ocean boulevard and fingertips at least have been considered for the new album, they are so recent… iirc we haven’t seen leaks that recent since Architecture

1 hour ago, life is beautiful said:

ok hear me out.

a deluxe version with a bonus track feat. Bad Bunny that has slow synth drums and reverb reggaeton and some violins. 

He’s Latino America’s sad boy and they would make something so good together. 
I can only dream.

"i've never heard of bad bunny" - lana :eartha2:

Elizabeth please post something for the sake of a weekend meltdown :fabcat:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

If fkin Neilkrug posts another fkin time about Weyes Blood instead of LDR9... :illumarina:

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

Elizabeth please post something for the sake of a weekend meltdown :fabcat:

I'm starting to miss those days of her posting broken blinds and dirty couches and shit

Manifesting a meltdown when we reach page 600

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Manifesting a meltdown when we reach page 600

Already spiraling inside of a google doc with my current LDR9 delusions :smile2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

My Lana vinyls keep falling over and I haven't touched them or changed their location recently... something has to be coming :illumilana:

BTD is the one doing it more often so it's probably Emile trying to tell us something :thumb2:

Throw them in a circle and put a ouija board in the middle. We need answers :godlaugh:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm