Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Unfortunately Lana is a seasoned act, she's well into the winter of her career.

This must be how Madonna and Christina stans feel huh :stareney:

But you’re fully right, and that’s why my expectations are so awfully low :toofunny:

I’ll settle for something above Cocc and it’s ugly sister without expecting UV/HM levels of quality or her best album. Hope she’ll prove me wrong tho and makes a genre bending, universally acclaimed magnum opus again :ma:

In Lana’s opinion this is her tenth album. She has to make it something big. I would cry if she released it in January 27, out of obvious reasons. I hope she’ll add some old unreleased favorites, and outtakes from born to die, like perhaps French restaurant. And of course my favorite velvet crowbar, though I’m not sure if I want that one published. I’m rooting for personal songs, like pawnshop blues and I talk to Jesus.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

I’m glad that we don’t have to spend every day counting down the hours in anticipation of something happening, but suddenly next Wednesday feels so far away.

I’m really not trying to get myself super hype so I think it’d be satisfied with an album name, album cover, and preorder..especially if the album has a February/March release, getting a song now (possibly) months in advance would make time drag on even more. Like the 3 week wait between COTCC teaser trailer and song felt so long 

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Brightsun did say "something big is coming "

Oh shit really? When did they say this? Can someone fill me in on the highlights from the past 48 hours? I thought I was gonna have 80 pages to read today but they all disappeared overnight lmao :toofunny:

I don't care about the album's sound at this point because I will listen to anything when I'm in the right mood, but I want at least one song without her high-pitched voice and a falsetto. Give me deep and low vocals, Lana :worship:

12 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Oh shit really? When did they say this? Can someone fill me in on the highlights from the past 48 hours? I thought I was gonna have 80 pages to read today but they all disappeared overnight lmao :toofunny:

2 weeks ago..

Just now, bluedealer said:

I said it before but Im still manifesting Body Electric live version type of energy on LDRX :pray2::true: imagine the heavy guitars as an opener to her ravage :lange:

The heavy guitars, the witchy vibes, the paradise lost type of lyrics. :legend:

My expectations for the sound of the album so far are that she will release 13 versions of 'Arcadia' and maybe one of these songs will have Jack's drums on it  :bebe: Better keep it real

11 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

I don't care about the album's sound at this point because I will listen to anything when I'm in the right mood, but I want at least one song without her high-pitched voice and a falsetto. Give me deep and low vocals, Lana :worship:

I want an entire album without the falsetto. COCC is pretty much the album I go to when I want to hear it but this time I want Jessica Rabbit vocals :fabcat:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

15 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Manifesting Blue Velvet type of vocals. :bodyisready:

2 hours ago, NikoGo said:

So do we think she’s going to post something album related on honeymoon before Wednesday? 

I could see her post a picture captioned with a lyric line or emoji we wouldn’t understand, or go a la LFL and tease a bad quality snippet for us to obsess over.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png