Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

If it’s just announcing the album with no release date AND no single idk how I will survive another drought 

I hope we get pics, a trailer (I miss themmmm), the tracklist 

an interview maybe UGH

im so ready 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

15 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

But the "this is so lana del rey vinyl" aesthetic is really popular on TikTok right now and I'm sure many people want to buy one. I hope her team realizes that!

No offense but I hate tiktok. I do agree though if a vinyl preorder drops I’m fully ready to wipe my savings for it. :icant:

7 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

If it’s just announcing the album with no release date AND no single idk how I will survive another drought 

I hope we get pics, a trailer (I miss themmmm), the tracklist 

an interview maybe UGH

im so ready 

I will be so happy with a title and maybe some visuals it will probably tide me over for a week. Then I’m gonna start getting impatient and irritated by her again. 

We definitely need to get our  bank accounts ready regardless 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

boz saying that he was surprised by how much he loved the album means that it mustn't be similar to COCC (which he absolutely hated) or BB (he was very mixed on it). On the other hand, I'm not quite expecting her to go back to her older sound, especially with the mention of automatic writing etc. I'm very curious about this. Perhaps it's her experimental album? 

Anyway, I'm very excited about the album title. Her titles are always evocative, and they brilliantly depict the essence of each album, whether one likes them or not. 

We need to have an album trailer. It would be so fun, especially now with the tenth album coming, and we know we'll get something big. Trailer on wednesday??? Also, manifesting 15+ tracks.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

5 minutes ago, #vapeinfluencer said:

we have to get 1000 pages before pre-release thread opening on 7th!!! 

What’s worse is that it seems feasible :bebe: Two or three crumbs of hints by insiders should get us there. That or an obscure European site revealing the release date by mistake. 

2 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

We need to have an album trailer. It would be so fun, especially now with the tenth album coming, and we know we'll get something big. Trailer on wednesday??? Also, manifesting 15+ tracks.

13 or 14 cohesive tracks would be my dream. 15+ feels bloated iMO 

14 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

boz saying that he was surprised by how much he loved the album means that it mustn't be similar to COCC (which he absolutely hated) or BB (he was very mixed on it).

i do think there's a possibility that what he means is that it's a similar sound, but he still loved it (hence being "surprised by how much he loved it")

3 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i do think there's a possibility that what he means is that it's a similar sound, but he still loved it (hence being "surprised by how much he loved it")

god please let this be wrong

i really don’t want another BB or COCC… not unless it’s a whole album of Arcadias, Wildflower Wildfires, Living Legends and Dealers… but even then like… I need some REAL fire :icant:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I’m still so excited about her “I’m very excited” comment about the announcement Wednesday. It’s so refreshing to hear how excited she is about an album again. She always felt COTCC felt unfinished and while she probably loves BB she never really showed any excitement for it, so I just know it’s going to be her best album in years 

"Don’t forget me"

11 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Hunny it’s the holidays and if you’re not indulging and overeating then wyd :hottie: 

Manifesting 23 tracks  :omfg: :legend:

manifesting a <=13 track cohesive album and a 23 track deluxe album :true:

Sonically, I’m not too picky as long as the quality is there. Many of her piano-centered tracks are some of my all-time favorites, but I’d also be interested in hearing something new as well!

I like setting my expectations very low and then being pleasantly surprised when they’re exceeded, but that’s just me:whatever2:

That being said, I realistically think this album is going to be very good regardless of the sound, but again, I’m lowering my expectations lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

With her having a JFM song I have a feeling it’s going to be in the vein of honeymoon. Lush orchestra with jazzy elements 

"Don’t forget me"