Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm not sure which fanbase is more insufferable. Lana fans, The Weeknd fans or Arctic Monkeys fans. 

Every new album cycle, we have to witness their mental breakdowns as they remind us (for the millionth time) how much they're stuck in the past with their one-dimensional ears.  

tumblr_o7ya3v6Rq11tw7aovo1_500.gif

When we get a Coconut cover but she makes it Florida Kilos style:oprah4:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

15 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I have no idea what to expect and no idea how coconuts are supposed to fit into all this :icant:

She recently said her favorite song was 'Coconut,' an early 70s novelty song by Harry Nilsson of 'Without You' fame. 

10 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

I’d honestly hate it if she covered that Coconut 🥥 song 

Me too. It's a gimmicky novelty song, not as obnoxious as 'The Monster Mash,' but close.  

On 12/2/2022 at 12:02 PM, Jared said:

tumblr_o7ya3v6Rq11tw7aovo1_500.gif

I'm not sure which fanbase is more insufferable. Lana fans, The Weeknd fans or Arctic Monkeys fans. 

Every new album cycle, we have to witness their mental breakdowns as they remind us for (for the millionth time) how much they lack taste by refusing to acknowledge UV as Lana’s magnum opus

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

34 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

god please let this be wrong

i really don’t want another BB or COCC… not unless it’s a whole album of Arcadias, Wildflower Wildfires, Living Legends and Dealers… but even then like… I need some REAL fire :icant:

Don’t even. For real. I love her and obvi I’ll support her (I bought Chemtrails vinyl even though I’ve played it maybe twice) but god I know she can do something fresh. I’m in agreeance with most of her fans in thinking that a third piano album would be worst case scenario. Even if it’s “good” I don’t know how many ballad albums I’ll be able to take. Of course, I disagree with people who are begging for UV 2.0 because her mind wasn’t in a good place for that and I think she deserves nothing but happiness, but variety would do wonders. I hope she does reintroduce guitars and big strings and, Lord, we need some drums but we won’t truly know until we have an album we can press play on.

Edited by PARADISEMOTEL

13 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

When we get a Coconut cover but she makes it Florida Kilos style:oprah4:

when it’s her florida kilos x wayamaya x doin time moment and goes #1 on the billboard hot 100 for the entirety of winter :paris::hype:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

4 minutes ago, RELIGION said:

WHAT I MISS I ain't been here since BB released

Oh god, where does one even begin.... 

but the most recent news is Lana's website is blacked out and she said in an interview she'll have an announcement of some kind on the 7th 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, pin up galore said:

when it’s her florida kilos x wayamaya x doin time moment and goes #1 on the billboard hot 100 for the entirety of winter :paris::hype:

A WIN:trisha::wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: