Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Maybe she’s lifting a…coconut? I don’t know lmao Eclipse also referenced HBTB, so I’m trying to think of what beach-related she could be lifting/carrying?

Maybe it’s her bodybuilder Muscle Beach era!

Not us thinking this is her icy waves era just for the cover to be her in a tropical island playing with coconuts :hide:

giphy.gif

Picture this 

It’s wednesday, the 7th of december. On a cold snowy night global alt sensation Lana Del Rey finally announces her new album : the long awaited covers album from two decembers ago :gclap:

Jokes aside but the fact there’s always a possibility this could be true is…frightening :stareney:

17 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Okay. 2 things we NEED to make a bigger deal out of and discuss: 

1: Am I the only one curious as to why she was at this seemingly random women’s guild event? What are her connections to Jaime Lee Curtis? She hasn’t been to an event in FOREVERR!!! Nikki Lane shows don’t count. I mean a gala with sparkly outfits and microphones. Pretty cameras :hooker: It just seems so random… and to finally give a concrete date at this event? We need to look deeper into this :smokes:

2: Why aren’t we making a bigger deal of Eclipse telling us “remember when she said she really liked powerlifting” or whatever. That’s a clue Lipsters!!! :hooker:

Lana usually makes appearances at random events like this, so I'm not surprised she was there! She was probably invited and excited to go. It is random that she chose that place to do the announcement of an announcement but I think she just knows her fans are insane and will pass around any info they get. It was the best way to do it tbh, doing it without much fanfare but also knowing we'd pick up on it

For 2, i think Eclipse was just trolling/talking about how random Lana is and probably wasn't a tease for anything 

"Don’t forget me"

16 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I thought he was just saying how random Lana is :thumb3: but maybe you're right and there's a clue there.

Maybe something similar to FIILY MV :hype:

He seemed to say it out of nowhere so I really wanna believe it means something. Wanna elaborate if you were just talking about how random she is, @111 ? :oop2:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

:lolliney: I’m not even going to pretend that after BB and COTCC and after that one LDR9 snippet she posted that I wouldn’t be more excited for a covers album… I just know Lana serves every cover she does and she’s very selective with the tracks she chooses.

MANIFESTING COVERS ALBUM IF LDR9 IS STRIPPED BORING PRODUCTION, hell i’ll even take the Nikki Lane album (begrudgingly) 

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

11 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Maybe she’s lifting a…coconut? I don’t know lmao Eclipse also referenced HBTB, so I’m trying to think of what beach-related she could be lifting/carrying?

Maybe it’s her bodybuilder Muscle Beach era!

and Johnny Bravo is appear at mv!

2 hours ago, Flowerbomb said:

I want something like this vibe

I was just thinking about this song :trisha: Can you imagine how magical it is? I need it. 

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I kinda want the lead single to be a piano ballad to watch the meltdowns here sorry :creepna2:

Evil has a name and it's Venice Peach.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

i remember during the CoCC pre-release a snippet of a reworked YTH surfaced (fake or not i have no clue) under the title of WHF (or it was just paired with another song) ... the new bit/bridge of that song was heavenly and i want that for this album it was so poppy and fun :ma:

she's still on my computer somewhere lemme go listen :beyonce:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Born to Die 

Paradise

Ultraviolence 

Honeymoon

Lust for Life

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass 

Chemtrails Over the Country Club

Blue Banisters 

Del Norte County

Pacific Blue 

Behind the Iron Gates - Insights from an Institution 

Also Known As (Re-Release) 

:krylie: imagine.

4 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Born to Die 

Paradise

Ultraviolence 

Honeymoon

Lust for Life

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass 

Chemtrails Over the Country Club

Blue Banisters 

Del Norte County

Pacific Blue 

Behind the Iron Gates - Insights from an Institution 

Also Known As (Re-Release) 

:krylie: imagine.

Gorgeous :oprah:

Tumblr

2 hours ago, Flowerbomb said:

I want something like this vibe

after hearing about the theft i feel like one of these snippets came from that & that it's a recent song possibly on ldr9 ... especially because eclipse said this

Spoiler

which could just be about how many snippets were going around, or mass leaks, but ..

5CbzSnZ.png 

sUcVobB.png