Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I hope Lana posts something album related tonight while I'm in the Club so that everyone & their mother knows what a full blown Lana stan meltdown collapsing call the 911 moment looks like, maybe it could count as promo as well :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Some mysteries to keep us busy until Wednesday:

- Will the DNC acronym be put to rest Wednesday once and for all? 

- 🪩🎆🧨

- @111 powerlifting comment (:omfg2:)

- Which Harry Nilsson song will she cover after hinting he’s an important detail. Praying for Without You personally as I just discovered it and can’t stop listening :hooker: 

Tumblr

Just now, Ocean Boulevard said:

I hope Lana posts something album related tonight while I'm in the Club so that everyone & their mother knows what a full blown Lana stan meltdown collapsing 911 moment looks like, maybe it could count as promo as well :true:

me everytime I have my phone in hands and starts to hyperventilate and scream. my bf and mom already knows it's lana related :oprah3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i could really go for that eclipse exclusive right now :true: 

same. The eclipse exclusive was so heavily teased yesterday and then nothing :crying4:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

me everytime I have my phone in hands and starts to hyperventilate and scream. my bf and mom already knows it's lana related :oprah3:

The impact she has on us :krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

17 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

del norte county would honestly be a great album title, and it fits the potential surfy/beachy theme :wub: 

Or Del Norte Coast would fit perfectly 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

21 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

after hearing about the theft i feel like one of these snippets came from that & that it's a recent song possibly on ldr9 ... especially because eclipse said this

Hide contents

which could just be about how many snippets were going around, or mass leaks, but ..

5CbzSnZ.png 

I agree I REALLY hope the second snippet is recent, but I also don’t because I didn’t want to listen to anything from the theft. Either way the second snippet needs to happen. :toofunny:

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i've never wanted it to be wednesday more. this is gonna be the slowest 5 days of our lives. :trisha:

Truly!! 

at least we aren't counting down every single hour though, that would have been even slower

"Don’t forget me"

If she hadn't said "what is that, 7 days?" there would have been users on here who convinced themselves she was talking about January 7th

"Don’t forget me"

Imagine the collapse if she announced the album on Wednesday with the album dropping digitally Friday and physicals coming sometime in Jan/Feb :lange:

I know they'd never do that because they want solid first week numbers, but her fans would absolutely buy physicals that weren't coming for a couple months. So many fans bought FJM's album just for Buddy

"Don’t forget me"

3 hours ago, Flowerbomb said:

I want something like this vibe

This snippet has been on my mind a lot too :thirst: I hope we get to hear the full song someday

I keep going back and forth, thinking that its recent and similar to the Rockefeller snippet and then thinking its totally different and probably from years ago :bebe:

Also I do think the Harry Nilsson thing is a hint and that she probably will cover one of his songs. I can't really imagine her covering the coconut song though lol but that's the one she's been talking about so...:um2: