Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

12 minutes ago, Big Star said:

eclipse is basically saying she's gonna sing about franceso again

she really missing that italian salami 

and also for giving me Margaret

i am just so happy this has been such an amazing week and i really wasn’t expecting any news until january/february at the absolute earliest. and even though i didn’t like BB i still have the gut feeling that this upcoming album is going to be her magnum opus and her best most career defining work idk why but i just feel that way and now the neil photos are looking cunty and amazing too. i am so happy :krylie:

1 minute ago, Thoth said:

I think the one in the Neil's photo has seperated petals, this one star shaped nonseparated petal.

Yeah I’m trying other sites, not sure if the petals are right

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

lana researching flowers and discovering there's flowers called mountain laurels shookjay

it's just so her :defeated: we're approaching a desert rock pastel-rainbow oklahoma i got my red dress on tonight coconut beachy surf noir MAGNUM OPUS hyperah

WGe8ynS.gif

I'm overanalyzing but I think we may be getting a single (with a professional cover this time thank god) and the album preorder announcement.

Cause if it was the whole album preorder they would basically drop every picture and Neil said "some" :um2:

Unless he plans on posting promo pictures before the actual Lana announcement on the 7th :creepna:

giphy.gif