Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

13 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Lol and still there are people like honey dew who don’t believe me

what have you said that wasn't either false or a sweeping generalisation that had a 90% chance of being correct anyway? quickly. :eek2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I’m hoping for Del Norte County still, especially after that ocean photo shoot. The Love Witch takes place in Eureka, which is right next to DNC and I would love some kitschy 70s witchy vibes  :ohmy: music for an exploitation film vibes 

sgopYhV.gif

1 minute ago, archiemm said:

what have you said that wasn't either false or a sweeping generalisation that had a 90% chance of being correct anyway? quickly. :eek2:

I literally broke the fjm news months ago. 

Everyone is saying she might not announce the album Wednesday, but Eclipse snatched the “Lana announcing her 9th album” thread on ATRL and I’m sure he’d know what the tea is 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Apple n Apple said:

I have a feeling it's a double album because she's calling it LDRX for a reason.

Also, from what we gathered this looks like what RCS was supposed to be since she said she's angry. I think what she means by having no more room for color is that she'll tackle familiar subject matter but in a more direct way. She complained on QFTC that she wanted to talk about the same themes as she did before without being ostricized for it. 

But its just a theory so we will see December 7:oic2:

She did say ”10…. If you count Violet” and in Latin the letter X just means 10

Just now, DragonWhore said:

I literally broke the fjm news months ago. 

One of her closest friends in the music industry and she was just on his album this year... it wouldn't be that weird for him to return the "favor" in Lana's record this time :um2:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Why the sudden belief it’s a double album? :thumb3:

a. there's now TWO different flowers teased and we know that they're both probably for lana :ma:

b. eclipse's comment about powerlifting

c. her skipping a number straight to LDRX (although she does include violet as well)

edit: d. it being a "very important album" for her

e. why the hell not

Edited by the ocean

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, shady said:

I had such high hopes for BB and now I'll make sure I have 0 expectations so I don't get disappointed. I would die for an album like UV and HM but I don't know how realistic that is. Maybe if she started doing drugs again then we can expect such an album lmao. If the album is good, then Tiktok will do the job. 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

8 minutes ago, the ocean said:

a. there's now TWO different flowers teased and we know that they're both probably for lana :ma:

b. eclipse's comment about powerlifting

c. her skipping a number straight to LDRX (although she does include violet as well)

edit: d. it being a "very important album" for her

e. why the hell not

The Eclipse comment, I didn’t know what to make of it but maybe… :dance:

As for the flowers, why couldn’t the two be for a single album? :bebe: