As for the flowers, why couldn’t the two be for a single album? :bebe:

have we ever gotten more than one flower for an album before? :oprah3:

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

u mean bb? we were not happy

but NOW we said it

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 minutes ago, Apple n Apple said:

Double album comprised of old and new-gen Lana :oopna: every fan is happy

my apologies to the old-gen Lana enthusiasts but those tracks need to stay on her hard drives or come out later on an unreleased compilation, please let LDR9 be all new and fresh

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

It would be cool if she changed her Spotify profile to the new visuals :creepna2:

and changed the cover of This is Lana Del Rey playlist... not a major fan of this photo  :lel:

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

u mean bb? we were not happy

LOL! Pre and Post-LFL. Personally I enjoyed her songwriting and experimentation during BB even if the record overall felt very filler.

IllegalTotalAdder-max-1mb.gif

Just now, pinkfuneral said:

my apologies to the old-gen Lana enthusiasts but those tracks need to stay on her hard drives or come out later on an unreleased compilation, please let LDR9 be all new and fresh

i love my lizzy grant but i would rather have either lizzy leaks (not asking for them but i would not pass them up) or an album produced by david kahne with completely new songs simply inspired by the aesthetic :true:

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

have we ever gotten more than one flower for an album before? :oprah3:

but NOW we said it

Each album pretty much had one flower, but maybe there’s a photoshoot for an interview that has a different flower?

Im excited as it is for the new album coming very soon, a double album seems too much almost :oprah2:

8 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

When LYTAN makes the final tracklist

AvrCcqG.gif

it freaking better! The love child of TJF and IYLDWM DEMANDS a spot 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Each album pretty much had one flower, but maybe there’s a photoshoot for an interview that has a different flower?

Im excited as it is for the new album coming very soon, a double album seems too much almost :oprah2:

i very well could be delusional right now but being delulu is part of the fun :true:

and even if we get a jack & drew produced album that sounds exactly like BB and half the album is unreleased stuff, at least the pre-release was fun & we have a new lana album :true:

4 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

Yeah totally, If she pulls inspiration from all eras and gives them a new spin that would be awesome.

IllegalTotalAdder-max-1mb.gif

Just now, lilac heaven said:

really hoping LYTAN now is on the album just because i hate having lore that lasts for years for songs we don’t even have snippets of. it’s like Yosemite again

Pretty sure 68% of the YouTube video plays of Lana singing Yosemite live at the LFL release party were me :air2: But it kills me to know virtually nothing about LYTAN and I demand to hear it!!! :read:

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

really hoping LYTAN now is on the album just because i hate having lore that lasts for years for songs we don’t even have snippets of. it’s like Yosemite again

If LYTAN isn’t on the album, I won’t lose my mind since she never talked about it (unlike Yosemite); we pretty much found out about that one through insiders.

am I curious about it? Yes, but can still wait I guess 

1 minute ago, TropicoHeart said:

Why do yall always say there’s a flower for each era? The last era i remember having flowers was Lust for Life 

it’s nothing official it’s just something to make conversation and theorize about  :magikarp:

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

If LYTAN isn’t on the album, I won’t lose my mind since she never talked about it (unlike Yosemite); we pretty much found out about that one through insiders.

am I curious about it? Yes, but can still wait I guess 

i’m pretty sure LYTAN was on the Chemtrails track list at one point and either lana or one of her collaborators posted a pic in the studio with the scratch track listing in the back and that song was on there and that’s how we know of its existence but it’s still so mysterious i kind of hate it 😭

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i’m pretty sure LYTAN was on the Chemtrails track list at one point and either lana or one of her collaborators posted a pic in the studio with the scratch track listing in the back and that song was on there and that’s how we know of its existence but it’s still so mysterious i kind of hate it 😭

I'm pretty sure we got that from insiders :bebe:

What really gets me is that at one point this was a title track. Honeymouns mentioned (I think) last month that she didn't work with Jack because of the Solar Power drama, so that might be why it was scrapped. I hope since they're working together again it might be included. It does seem like this album is going to be all fresh songs though. 

"Don’t forget me"