Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I am not ready to see Yes to Heaven & Roses Bloom For You in the same tracklist :hair:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

don't get me wrong i love it but every post in this thread is reading like completely made-up deranged ramblings ...

she's excited and neil posted two photos of flowers and even though he posts pictures of flowers all the time for literal years they have to be for lana and the coconut song and powerlifting therefore it must be a double album with neil krug visuals with a beachy west coast east coast vibe with crazy for you and dark city on it and it will be dynamic bombastic and colorful and it will have a track that is an audio recording of her yelling at jack antonoff to please all the masochistic gays who want to be yelled at as well as the jack haters who want jack to be yelled at and it will also include a hymnal chorus song that has bongos and timpani for the ~beachy vibe and the dnc wave and it will be released january 13th and it will be a visual album and shes also engaged pregnant and moving to alaska (this is all legit info)

sUcVobB.png

14 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

People on here saying Eclipse is posting album stuff on ATRL but not sharing screenshots with us… c’monnnnn…. 

Share the tea please :sass:

He isn't really posting anything. He created a thread about Lana's album announcement on the 7th, but he hasn't said anything else

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

don't get me wrong i love it but every post in this thread is reading like completely made-up deranged ramblings ...

she's excited and neil posted two photos flowers and even though he posts pictures of flowers all the time for literal years they have to be for lana and the coconut song and powerlifting therefore it must be a double album with neil krug visuals with a beachy west coast east coast vibe with crazy for you and dark city on it and it will be dynamic bombastic and colorful and it will have a track that is an audio recording of her yelling at jack antonoff to please all the masochistic gays who want to be yelled at as well as the jack haters who want jack to be yelled at and it will also include a hymnal chorus song that has bongos and timpani for the ~beachy vibe and the dnc wave and it will be released january 13th and it will be a visual album and shes also engaged pregnant and moving to alaska (this is all legit info)

this is the best one so far :meltdown:

5 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

idk if this has been mentioned already but the photo from neil's story is from 2017 C0-A32-E65-833-E-4669-8-A44-39-F8-A4-FFF

I mean it does look very similar, but it's not the same picture he posted

Edit: i lied, it is

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

idk if this has been mentioned already but the photo from neil's story is from 2017

C0-A32-E65-833-E-4669-8-A44-39-F8-A4-FFF

well :xgiggle:

that certainly killed the double album argument a bit

edit: and i said A BIT i still stand by what i said :oprah3:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, pinkfuneral said:

if you look closely the flowers are arranged exactly the same way but today's photo has a filter over it

Yeah you're right I looked closer and it is the same

Just now, TropicoHeart said:

Well its over

no it's not he literally announced he was dropping new work next week

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, gsnlp said:

so 

has anyone figured out the password yet? :oic:

If they have they're probably in a cell right now :smile2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm