Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

okay neil using that pic from 2017 to talk about his excitement for new work next week is kind of weird but also the LFL flowers pic was taken in 2015 for Honeymoon originally, but then color graded differently to later be used in the Lust for Life campaign and match everything else from that era so this has happened before

WAIT. If it ends up to be that same photo he posted on ig in 2017.

Let us remember what she HAD TO SAY IN 2017 - a collection of 25 Lana's fav leaked songs album.

I am sensing an unreleased album concept - as LDR9 - using that particular photoshoot/theme and LDRX will be coming later later 2023. :trisha: HER DOUBLE ALBUM ERA IS REAL OMG

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I think the worst part of the announcement on Wednesday is knowing it’s going to lead to another 2/3 month wait for the album 

"Don’t forget me"

GUYS I FIGURED IT OUT

so the photo neil posted on his story IS a new photo. it's just a flower bush in his garden. he just took it to look the exact same as the one in 2017. it has a similar aesthetic to honeymoon and lust for life. lust for life is similar to born to die in terms of some of the tracks instrumentals. the album in between honeymoon and born to die is ultraviolence...

he is hinting that the album will be her rocky jazzy ethereal ultraviolence honeymoon-esque album with a fresh sound with cohesive sonic and visual elements just like those albums did :oprah3:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I am sensing an unreleased album concept - as LDR9 - using that particular photoshoot/theme and LDRX will be coming later later 2023. :trisha: HER DOUBLE ALBUM ERA IS REAL OMG

maybe i am an insider after all

AvrCcqG.gif

#teameducatedguess

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, NikoGo said:

I think the worst part of the announcement on Wednesday is knowing it’s going to lead to another 2/3 month wait for the album 

2-3 month is still better than MAC/VB - NFR pre-release - NFR album release :) I say we'll eat what she gives us :w8ing:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

18 hours ago, Elle said:

Also just want to say, I’m very happy Lana made an announcement about the announcement skkk. I already had told three friends to call me when Lana announces something in case I’m asleep since my sleep schedule is never normal, but now I can go into the 7th awake and prepared to start the Pre-Release Thread for you on time! Can’t believe the time is finally coming to graduate into the next thread x

The things you go through to keep this website alive, we all appreciate you so much elle <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

maybe i am an insider after all

AvrCcqG.gif

#teameducatedguess

maybe one of my LDR9/X dream will come true after all :hair:

I once dreamt that i bought LDRX from her webstore on the release date & when i download it, i saw a hidden zip file that says "unreleased collection" - she literally released an album within an album in my dream.

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

2-3 month is still better than MAC/VB - NFR pre-release - NFR album release :) I say we'll eat what she gives us :w8ing:

I absolutely agree it’s better than that but imagine being told on the 7th “album out late March/early April” 

its *close* but it’s still going to feel a lifetime away 

"Don’t forget me"

At least the red flowers picture he was slowly zooming out seems new... I think that was indeed from the photoshoot :creepna:

I'll do a quick scout of his IG cause I checked his web when he posted them but couldn't find anything similar

Edit: he has some similar photos with the same style but I didn't find the exact picture so I guess it's either new and for Lana or just unreleased Neil :hide:

giphy.gif

Im sure as hell that i wont be happy if we're clowned on Wednesday, it will be worse than @TheDollClub's tuesday because it will be LANA herself does all the clownery.

On 11/12/2022 at 1:24 AM, DragonWhore said:

It's not exactly the same as UV or HM but it's kind of a mix of the two. Lots of strings, dark and menacing vibes. 

I do believe in DragonWhore supremacy :hooker:

42 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

idk if this has been mentioned already but the photo from neil's story is from 2017 C0-A32-E65-833-E-4669-8-A44-39-F8-A4-FFF

7-D0627-A3-4-DB3-424-F-A0-D2-2-E446-AEAF

It seems like the colors of the flowers were added by him then? The top ones are all white, so which one is edited?

My guess is the bottom one, but that means the colors were intentionally added....but for what reason? :oic3:

3 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

It seems like the colors of the flowers were added by him then? The top ones are all white, so which one is edited?

My guess is the bottom one, but that means the colors were intentionally added....but for what reason? :oic3:

Maybe the old one was a casual picture he took and just slapped a filter on it and the new one was professionally edited by him either for his portfolio or training :delish:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Maybe the old one was a casual picture he took and just slapped a filter on it and the new one was professionally edited by him either for his portfolio or training :delish:

+ he didn’t want spoiling things so posted kind of throwback

Those flower pictures really remind me of this picture. Is it intentional? The color scheme is also vaguely similar. I know it's a reach but no official news until next wednesday so I'm open to delusions. :true:

peyote.webp 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

46 minutes ago, For K said:

Also just because the flowers were something he posted before doesn't mean that they don't have any significance to this next era. They could just be by his house or maybe even a spot he likes to go to. It's entirely possible Lana wanted to be photographed there or he had an idea to photograph her there. The same is true for it just being his own personal work but still ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Don’t forget that daisy pic they used for LfL. It was taken in 2015 for Honeymoon!

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy