Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

lana would never care enough to do this at this point in her career but i’m a dreamer i dream a lot so just wishfully… i’ve always wanted an artist to reveal an album cover through a literal puzzle. like put up a mysterious 1000pc puzzle on their merch store with no context of what it is, and then it’s sent to fans who take the risk on buying it and it turns out to be the album cover. again lana would never do this but in general i think that would be such a fucking cool idea

and it’s unmarked and everything so when it comes and you’re putting it together you don’t even have a reference photo or anything like you have to WORK for it. i love immersive stuff like that

Inb4 T***** S**** steals your idea 

2 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Inb4 T***** S**** steals your idea 

the way i got this idea when Mitski was selling “mystery shirts” on her merch store last year and i thought that the shirts would reveal the album cover or track listing or something on them but it was just a random photo

15 minutes ago, Aberdeen Beauty Queen said:

This thread is going too fast can someone fill me in?:flop:

neil teased more flowers and they're NOT orchids which (along with eclipse's comments & the importance of this to lana) makes some of us think we're getting a double album

that's complete delulu speculation though

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

A guy I know who sells 8 track tapes out of his van has a connection in the music industry. These are working titles for the album. 

Down

Sun

Down

Bumblebee 

Blues

Smile 

Boner

Hollywood 

and 

Wine

5 minutes ago, FredRed said:

A guy I know who sells 8 track tapes out of his van has a connection in the music industry. These are working titles for the album. 

Down

Sun

Down

Bumblebee 

Blues

Smile 

Boner

Hollywood 

and 

Wine

i know you’re kidding but Hollywood and Wine is so cute actually and so lana

34 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

okay, but listen, here me out accountability

here's the edited version neil posted today, there's a variety of colors, red, pink, blue, yellow, orange 

7-D0627-A3-4-DB3-424-F-A0-D2-2-E446-AEAF

remember the colors we found on her website's code? similar huh?

nO9GPHf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

perhaps the filter on the flowers photo was intentional and is supposed to match the aesthetics of this era, he edited the flowers like that for a reason, he choose those specific colors for a reason accountability

finally someone cracked the color code! :shock:

5 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

I can already picture us in some months being like omg do yall remember when we thought we were gettin a double album

In a couple months when we’re thinking the next release will be a double album :oop:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

6 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

finally someone cracked the color code! :shock:

I don’t love those colors… it makes sense though

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

1 minute ago, DinahLee said:

Neil is so fucking daddy like...fucking iconic and lowkey underrated. His work is unique. His work with Lana is legendary even if she prefers to take selfies with her iphone 6.

he is one of the most talented photographs out there... whatever he makes it feels so ethereal

and also for giving me Margaret

2 hours ago, NikoGo said:

He isn't really posting anything. He created a thread about Lana's album announcement on the 7th, but he hasn't said anything else

Someone pages ago said he was saying she’s back to singing about Francesco… I was really intrigued by that :bored:

looks like @Big Star said that, were you being delulu or did he mention something leading you to think that? :flutter:

Edited by colaandvideogames
found the op for my reference x

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

It’s the fact that we still have no shred of info but she has us moving for the next five days accountability.gif she’s actually a genius like no seriously this era is in different areas out of the gate. She’s probably not gonna announce that she’s coming back to instagram with a new single + album announcement and I’m still on the edge of my seat like Girl accountability.gif

im a terrible driver so im gonna try really hard not to crash before the summer because i feel this is gonna be a summer HIT record whew i can just picture driving to the beach blasting  im so excited :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

the announcement announcing the announcement about the announcement announcing the announcement announcing yet another announcement allegedly about announcing an announcement that will reveal a shocking announcement about an announcement nazare.gif yes i am losing touch with reality

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

I feel like she had to get COCC and BB out of her system to be able to deliver the masterpiece that is LDR9 no it’s true

tbh I feel the same 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg