Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It was my perception also but hey, you’re gone for two hours off LB and miss a fight, scat attacks and such, so maybe we both missed something like a rude comment 

i personally feel lucky that i've always missed the sc@t attacks every now & then.

i also feel grateful for y'all lipster on LB who had to deal with them all instead of me :godlaugh:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Are we expecting a BTD level rollout ? Since her last 3 albums didn't get a BB #1(blocked by Taytay, Justin and HORRIBLE shipping delays), I expect them to go full power with the promo..

The interscope ad is just the beginning. 

Her managers were very clever to get her with Euphoria and Taytay

It's either page 600 or 666 to get the delulu power activate.

Dont give up lipsters :agree:

and here we are - page 600

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

the way you singlehandedly manifested page 600 your mind

someone has to do all the delulu, im happy to be the one :hottie:
okay now miss Lana, time to post on @honeymoon 

Spoiler

or re-activate @lanadelrey :brows:

600 pages later

kamala-harris-we-did-it-joe.jpg

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 minute ago, Party Favor said:

so how many vinyl variants do we want girls :oprah3:

10 - cuz  it's LDR𝖃

im ready to be bankrupt

2 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

so how many vinyl variants do we want girls :oprah3:

none because she’s doing a surprise digital release tonight at midnight:ma:

lol but maybe like 4? I’m curious to see how the “no color” she mentioned is translated to the vinyls if at all..

(then again I am a bit skeptical about the no color claim lol)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Ok this whole dragonwhore thing makes me re-annoyed at this fandom. I say it each cycle, whenever there's an insider, everyone on here is so mean to them and acts as if its our god given right for them to cough up any and all info they know... and insiders like honeymouns get treated poorly on here too when they are the reason we have so much info on unreleased songs and such.

pisses me off because they are doing a favor to us and everyone acts like entitled brats about it. and thus kills the fun because the insider wont feel inclined to supply us with more information

48 minutes ago, DCooper said:

What confuses me about DragonWhore is that it seemed like in general that most people were receptive and excited about what they were saying, and then they were all like nobody believes me and is mean so I'm not sharing anything else. I must have missed some drama because they seemed like the most well received potential insider in recent memory :um2:

I think it has to do with the fact that they only come here to "spill" after something happens (w magazine and stars align thing, CFY snippets and now the FJM collab) but disappear as soon as nothing happens :delish:

giphy.gif

Just now, lanabanana11 said:

Ok this whole dragonwhore thing makes me re-annoyed at this fandom. I say it each cycle, whenever there's an insider, everyone on here is so mean to them and acts as if its our god given right for them to cough up any and all info they know... and insiders like honeymouns get treated poorly on here too when they are the reason we have so much info on unreleased songs and such.

pisses me off because they are doing a favor to us and everyone acts like entitled brats about it. and thus kills the fun because the insider wont feel inclined to supply us with more information

But no one is being mean to them... we're just skeptical 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think it has to do with the fact that they only come here to "spill" after something happens (w magazine and stars align thing, CFY snippets and now the FJM collab) but disappear as soon as nothing happens :delish:

i completely agree with you but i also think we need to balance both wanting actual info & being skeptical of fake info vs entertaining people claiming to be insiders (fake or not) for the entertainment

like laughing with the jokes and being skeptical at the same time if that makes sense... but again i completely agree with you this isn't in disagreement with what you've said at all

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, cherrytropico said:

Wait guys this conversation is reminding that I constantly get intuitive insights/messages regarding people, including musicians. And they end up being accurate. 

Ask me any question about Lana/LDR9 and I’ll see if anything pops up in my mind. 👁 

When will we get the first single or album announcement? :legend:

if we're gonna be getting piano songs I wish we would get a When The Pawn... meets Fetch the Bolt Cutters  moment I want industrial jazz!!! I want jarring discordant noises!!! I want her Get Gone ----> I Know!!! :true: I wanna hear Ariana Stans on twitter calling it "noise music" and "pots and pans"!!!!!!

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

we are sooo spoiled, at least in the sense that the fact we got not only one, but T W O  albums last year (in some other senses we all know we're not that spoiled... </3)! That will for sure never happen again. (Maaaaybe if you count the poetry as albums.) THOUGH, Lana, PLEASE prove me wrong!:brows: But fuck I NEED more "already". pls Lana do something nowwwww :pray2:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy