Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

wait i just accidentally discovered something… doesn’t look like the flowers neil posted have anything to do with lana’s project, even if they’re old photos being reused.

another artist named Chad Lawson who is signed to Universal Music (so you know he is a big deal) has used those same Neil photos for his literal album artwork: 

because he‘s signed to a major that means he definitely got permission from Neil to use those pictures for his own releases, and it would be quite odd for the same photos to be re-used i think

so visuals for this era are still a complete mystery!!

So we’re back to square 1. All we have now are the 🌹🌹

1 minute ago, TropicoHeart said:

So we’re back to square 1. All we have now are the 🌹🌹

I also have faith on that one photo neil been zooming out if it hasn’t been debunked yet

and also for giving me Margaret

8 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

wait i just accidentally discovered something… doesn’t look like the flowers neil posted have anything to do with lana’s project, even the possibility that they’re old photos being reused.

another artist named Chad Lawson who is signed to Universal Music (so you know he is a big deal) has used those same Neil photos for his literal album artwork: 

because he‘s signed to a major that means he definitely got permission from Neil to use those pictures for his own releases, and it would be quite odd for the same photos to be re-used with a different i think

so visuals for this era are still a complete mystery!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUFZsDWB9Gn/ Neil posted this picture back in 2017 :stareney2:

2 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

I also have faith on that one photo neil been zooming out if it hasn’t been debunked yet

7-B0-E4-F68-BE92-43-E8-853-E-EA4-E4673-E

makes sense to me honestly

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, rhubysyrup said:

yeahhh but we were debating that he could’ve re-used old photos for the new album because he used some older 2015 pictures for the Lust for Life booklet. but i think that’s out of the picture now this time around. idek if it would be legal to use those pictures across two big campaigns

I hope they keep on teasing us for the next five days, some little fun advent calendar fun. I'm perched.

Nsfi9u1.jpg