Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

The way I was getting a massage when Neil posted and the masseuse said “do you want a happy ending?” and I said no that’s on December 7th :trisha: they’re really coming for us hunties 

Wait what :thumb3:

giphy.gif

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

The way I was getting a massage when Neil posted and the masseuse said “do you want a happy ending?” and I said no that’s on December 7th :trisha: they’re really coming for us hunties 

Living for your self-indulgence era :bebe:

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Hold on a minute 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

39 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

I've explained this

but again. some elements 

-strings. Do u like violin, cello? 

-dark lyricism 

-60s influenced psychedelic guitar 

black and white glamour. 

all of u are going to have a heart attack

do NOT come for me with this info :trisha: this is what i've been BEGGING FOR FOR SO LONG

i will literally commit a crime if this doesn't happen (idk what kind but it'll be a bad one) 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

BB was a mixtape and COCC was an NFR b-sides album I'm ready for the true follow up to NFR! :oprah3:

these are actually accurate descriptions for both omg 

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

BB was a mixtape and COCC was an NFR b-sides album I'm ready for the true follow up to NFR! :oprah3:

The way this is true. I feel that with BB including some old songs was like closing another chapter, and this new record will start a clean slate 

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

and the entire massage spa clapped true.gif

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

YES YES YES THIS YES YES YES YES

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole