Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

never trust insiders who only compare new music to lana’s previous work tbh. like it’s a new album, it’s going to have a different sound to some extent. anyone who has actually heard anything wouldn’t strictly compare it to music we’ve already heard from lana, they would actually describe it, they would list other artists it reminds them of, they would talk about what the instrumentation is like. and a good fake insider would at least be creative yet realistic with it

4 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

:hooker:

It's fine! 

nobody is obliged to listen to anyone. I'm just providing details that I have.

I was mainly just getting a pulse check, seeing how you might react to the new work

Don't stop go on for your tea

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

never trust insiders who only compare new music to lana’s previous work tbh. like it’s a new album, it’s going to have a different sound to some extent. anyone who has actually heard anything wouldn’t strictly compare it to music we’ve already heard from lana, they would actually describe it, they would list other artists it reminds them of.

I mean I get using previous work as a comparison since everybody would be familiar with that but the fact that it's always "UV+HM" is fishy :hide:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, DragonWhore said:

Once more

Honeymoon x Ultraviolence. Foggy, cold NorCal vibes, Jim vibes are back. u don't even know what ur in for.

u will love it

“It’s so wild” 

I was expecting it to sound like nothing else out there. Now you’re saying HMxUV, what is the truth?:sideeye:

Just now, takemetothegasstation said:

Wait a Drought Near California, but it's raining in New York. Rockefeller my umbreller. It's her dark city, dark like stormy skies. I'm seeing it already: east coast/west coast masterpiece incoming :cumming2:

Pls the way I totally forgot about Rockefeller and I listen to the snippet almost daily :thumb2: feels like from a different era already since we got so much stuff this week

giphy.gif

Just now, Xenoblade 3 said:

I was expecting it to sound like nothing else out there. Now you’re you’re saying HMxUV, what is the truth?:sideeye:

Jack has nothing to do with HM and UV. 

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I mean I get using previous work as a comparison since everybody would be familiar with that but the fact that it's always "UV+HM" is fishy :hide:

EXACTLY and like, realistically, when you listen to a new lana album, do you ONLY compare it to previously released work? or would you describe it as both the previously released work it reminds you of as well as the new sounds and new influences and what’s different about it? when people listen to new albums from their favorite artists yes they will compare it to old music of theirs but that’s not the only way people experience music, they’re also going to notice and point out what’s different. it’s just habitual

i'm down to entertain "insider info" until it's proven to be true or untrue, and then i come for bitches :godlaugh:

i antagonized the hell out of lustforlife bc they were full of shit and some people genuinely believed them... :derpna2:

so best believe, drama will start if it's not true and sights have been set :illumilana:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

ok now we know you're actually lying because jack is literally confirmed to be working on the album BY LANA

I said Jack has nothing to do with Honeymoon and UV as production, not in regards to LDRX. 

Just now, DragonWhore said:

I said Jack has nothing to do with Honeymoon and UV as production, not in regards to LDRX. 

is it being surprised dropped? how many tracks are on the record?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, DragonWhore said:

I think they’re wondering why you’re mentioning that Jack had nothing to do with those albums, in the context of the fact LDRX (allegedly) sounds like them 

Just now, White Dress said:

I think they’re wondering why you’re mentioning that Jack had nothing to do with those albums, in the context of the fact LDRX (allegedly) sounds like them 

I think that's fairly obvious.

2 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

and what does that have to do with anything :awkney:

if jack had nothing to do with honeymoon & uv, and ldrx was/is produced by jack, why would it sound like honeymoon & ultraviolence :awkney:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif