Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

On 12/3/2022 at 12:07 AM, fl0werbabie said:

can we have a fake insider funeral at the lipster awards this year 

a817523577d553efa04cd800dee7cec8.jpg

2 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

I said Jack has nothing to do with Honeymoon and UV as production, not in regards to LDRX. 

do you have anything specific to share about the album, like runtime, number of tracks, whether the cover is in color or not, etc

Just now, the ocean said:

and what does that have to do with anything :awkney:

if jack had nothing to do with honeymoon & uv, and ldrx was/is produced by jack, why would it sound like honeymoon & ultraviolence :awkney:

U think producers rule the show and artists have no say? Silly.

u will all see

Ok but dragon whore ''saying cruel world'' is rent free in my mind JUST BECAUSE A SMALL DETAIL:

• Shes using guitar on the record

GLsesYu.png

• First commentary that she did for the next project in BB live was doing something with ''cali influences''.

I HATE DOUBTING AND BEING DELUSIONAL

Edited by GrenadineGrass
i think i just want so bad to be real :(

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

HM x UV? really? :emma: bffr 

i knew mysticalcreatureprostitute was a fraud. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

notice how the more specific questions are asked, the more vague the answers get? useeprah.gif

literally all people want is specific answers with some level of proof which would not be that hard to give out if you actually had the information

and most of the people that DO have the information aren't giving it out because of a. cease & desists & b. it honestly ruins the fun a bit to actually know everything before lana reveals it herself

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Why has it been for the past two days that new info has come while I’m napping skfndk. Both the video of Lana declaring her Dec 7th announcement & all the Neil Krug stuff happened while I was off in dreamland for my 3 hour powernap. What I’m taking from it is that maybe my manifestations work harder when I’m asleep? Maybe I shouldn’t pull an all-day-er on the 7th and just sleep instead? Is that what this means? :noir: 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, yyxy said:

Lana works really fast, didn't her hard drive got stolen like... a few weeks ago?

i suppose the only work of hers that got deleted were her poetry book entries? the label probably has copies of her recordings already... plus iirc her laptop was stolen months ago but she only mentioned it on midnights release

c8ac4cfed8d3f248e77fb915f16d11bceaec719a

i can't help but feel somewhat like my body marred my soul

handmade beauty sealed up by two man-made walls

Just now, Elle said:

Why has it been for the past two days that new info has come while I’m napping skfndk. What I’m taking from it is that maybe my manifestations work harder when I’m asleep? Maybe I shouldn’t pull an all-day-er on the 7th and just sleep instead? Is that what this means? :noir: 

It is because is a DREAMY ALBUM OMGGGGGGGGGG SYNTHPOP CONFIRMED :true::shh2::ahh:

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 minute ago, bluesandroses said:

i suppose the only work of hers that got deleted were her poetry book entries? the label probably has copies of her recordings already... plus iirc her laptop was stolen months ago but she only mentioned it on midnights release

omg on midnights release……

that fucking wench Taylor swift stole her laptop and sold it so she could afford a meal at McDonald’s and a night at a motel because she’s currently homeless. That is so sad !

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

6 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

U think producers rule the show and artists have no say? Silly.

u will all see

what is this cryptic shit 💀 if you’re a real insider, say what you need to say and move on. no need to be vague and play mind games 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

notice how the more specific questions are asked, the more vague the answers get? useeprah.gif

literally all people want is specific answers with some level of proof which would not be that hard to give out if you actually had the information

and most of the people that DO have the information aren't giving it out because of a. cease & desists & b. it honestly ruins the fun a bit to actually know everything before lana reveals it herself

EXACTLY 

like if we get something specific it would outright prove that they’re a reliable insider..

i.e : eclipse giving us the white dress acronym, something that wasn’t a big spoiler and didn’t ruin any plans, but was confirmable once the song was out 

the fact that they can’t just makes them a bit suspicious!

1 minute ago, GrenadineGrass said:

It is because is a DREAMY ALBUM OMGGGGGGGGGG SYNTHPOP CONFIRMED :true::shh2::ahh:

Dreaming in No Colour :dua:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS