Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

All whore needs to say is a song name/lyric (or acronym if it's too risky to spill that much). That's the only way to be confirmed as reliable not with vague statements...

And yes they got FJM right but was it that hard? And if he wasn't on the album they'd just say "they decided not to use it" anyway :wtf3:

Like I don't want insiders spoiling everything but if you're going to say some vague details we need to know you're reliable first with something more solid  :true:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Jaeden xx said:

Dreaming iN Colour? :dua:

because she don't want us to be calling this album DIC

Maybe she learned that lesson from COCC :toofunny:

My dreams are always quite vivid, I must say! :hottie:
I’m still wondering if any of my LDR9 dreams will come to fruition like they have with previous records.. x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

just a tip for all fake insiders of the future, if you want to have some fun be very vaguely specific but like… realistically specific, no saying that the album has 4 8 minute songs! make up some lyrics, make up some acronyms, tell us the durations of all of the tracks! and then when all the information actually does come out you can ghost this place but at least you had more people on their toes

besides my delusion, i think he's saying things that are and aren't true. The most probable thing is dragon whore is a person that got some secret details but it doesnt have the source so he needs to play smart to get attention and spill the crumbs in perfect moments, because everything that he says that will happen and turns out to be true will be a proof the hes reliable, else, he can said that the ''plans changed''.

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

i've honestly been thinking this for a while but didn't want to be cynical and ruin the vibe- realistically Honeymoon and UV were 7-8 years ago. AND they came out back to back, when she was in a very different headspace and creative environment than she is now. It would be so unlikely for her next album to sound like a combination of the two, ESPECIALLY after her most recent work. we've four full albums inbetween that time, all of which have been sonically very different, and it's been almost a decade. it's so unlikely for "HM+UV" for that to be true :crai:

drake meme | Drake meme, Meme faces, Memes 

darling, darling, darling, i fall to pieces when i'm with you...

Just now, Chemtrail said:

I can't be bothered reading the thread, do we have more info beyond an announcement on the 7th or is everyone talking about that?

neil has posted some more teasers with flowers with DIRECT confirmation that they're lana related and that's really it

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

omg on midnights release……

that fucking wench Taylor swift stole her laptop and sold it so she could afford a meal at McDonald’s and a night at a motel because she’s currently homeless. That is so sad !

this just caused me to inhale my fundip powder help

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

1 minute ago, DragonWhore said:

meh I don't have to provide anything to any of u hoes

u'll still listen when the album comes out soon

very soon

if your definition of soon is the same as Ben's we need to have a talk :oprah3:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Just now, fl0werbabie said:

i've honestly been thinking this for a while but didn't want to be cynical and ruin the vibe- realistically Honeymoon and UV were 7-8 years ago. AND they came out back to back, when she was in a very different headspace and creative environment than she is now. It would be so unlikely for her next album to sound like a combination of the two, ESPECIALLY after her most recent work. we've four full albums inbetween that time, all of which have been sonically very different, and it's been almost a decade. it's so unlikely for "HM+UV" for that to be true :crai:

It makes no sense at all for her to explore that sound at this point in her career. She's literally been making laidback, organic, stripped down music for the past 3 years, I highly doubt she'll explore a different sound on this album, or even the next.

3 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

I swear girl waits til we have 1000 pages to actually drop music…. And at this rate we going to hit 1k by the 7th easily :makeup:

im thrilled for that. An iconic pre pre release thread and ,by far ,THE MOST DELUSIONAL it feels like a social experiment, because this time hadn't ANY INFORMATION BESIDES LANA and some random tiny things from insiders

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*