Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Anna Cofone is interacting--theΒ old crew is back together. It's happening.

nsktwSN.png

6 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

We've been here beforeΒ 

I provided details in the spring/summer

u did thisΒ 

I didn't come back for a whileΒ 

and now that I provide concrete details only days before announcementsΒ 

u do thisΒ 

I don't careΒ 

If u don't like my info, ignore it.Β 

Β 

I have nothing to loseΒ 

neither do uΒ 

Β 

I still have details that I will never spill to uΒ 

Are these lyrics? OMFG

Just now, DragonWhore said:

Do u want my legal bill?

Β 

hundred dollar bill teas

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Love Anna and her work but all that teasing in the summer was annoying cause it ended up being nothing :um2: but I guess she styled Lana for the photoshoot since Neil only responded to Lana and her with the 🌹 (he used random emojis for other friends).

Still excited cause she's greatΒ 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Do u want my legal bill?

see the duration of 1 song random off the track list is specific enough but still such innocent irrelevant information that shouldn’t be a problem to share if you knew anything okay i’m done sorry y’all. like how can you legally spill that FJM is on a song but not say the length of a trackΒ 

4 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

wait remember back in the summer when the hairdresser or makeup artist was teasing some shoot with Lana over Fourth of July weekend? I hope we get to see that soon

i think about this often. the caption was "lush blooms" or something like that... the font was green and the text was hidden by bushes that were in the pic. always made me think they were lyrics or something to a song

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

see the duration of 1 song random off the track list is specific enough but still such innocent irrelevant information that shouldn’t be a problem to share if you knew anything okay i’m done sorry y’all

right like no one is gonna come for anyone for posting the duration of a songΒ 

Β 

that would be so pointless and also, legal things cost money, they are not gonna spend money suing someone for a track lengthΒ 

Β 

it was fun while it lasted

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Love Anna and her work but all that teasing in the summer was annoying cause it ended up being nothing :um2: but I guess she styled Lana for the photoshoot since Neil only responded to Lana and her with the 🌹 (he used random emojis for other friends).

Still excited cause she's greatΒ 

THANKS FOR SAYING THAT, I WAS SOOOOOO UPSET WITH THIS BITCH IT WAS SO DISAPPOINTING

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:ο½₯゚✧:ο½₯゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*Β 

Just now, lanabanana11 said:

i think about this often. the caption was "lush blooms" or something like that... the font was green and the text was hidden by bushes that were in the pic. always made me think they were lyrics or something to a song

I think our dreams were crushed when we learned Lana was in California (as usual) during that whole period and Anna was in NYΒ :bebe:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i will say one thing that i enjoy about fake insiders is when they get found out for being fake

karma is a cat purring in my lap cause it loves me :ma:

dKqK8GB.gif

I've provided details my dear.Β 

I've provided lyricsΒ 

I've asked questionsΒ 
I've provided more than u haveΒ 

you'll seeΒ