Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, lilac heaven said:

(lowkey 12 since I’m pretty sure Bartender is quite a bit older than the Jack songs

california & nbar were outtakes as well so you end up with 10 tracks (NBAR was for LFL and california was for the scrapped album after LFL that thunder was apart of)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 minutes ago, the ocean said:

can we go back to being delulu about having a double album and overanalyzing honeymoon posts now? woahvicky.gif

While I don't believe in a double album there's a couple things that hint at it :dua:

• Lana said in 2021 that the coconut song will become important later this year, since LDR9 wasn't done right after the release of Blue Banisters it seems to be related to her covers album.
  • Ben mentioned something about album() in 2021: https://imgur.com/a/HG27ioa
  • Ben writing about "9th (at least)", again hinting at a double album, though this could be related to Lana calling it LDR10.
  • Now Lana is again laughing suspiciously after mentioning the coconut song, she knows something we don't :agree:

Just now, hotshot2am said:

While I don't believe in a double album there's a couple things that hint at it :dua:

• Lana said in 2021 that the coconut song will become important later this year, since LDR9 wasn't done right after the release of Blue Banisters it seems to be related to her covers album.
  • Ben writing about "9th (at least)", again hinting at a double album, though this could be related to Lana calling it LDR10.
  • Now Lana is again laughing suspiciously after mentioning the coconut song, she knows something we don't :agree:

yeah it's definitely not realistic but it's ACTUALLY fun to speculate and talk about (unlike fake insiders which get old and boring) :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

california & nbar were outtakes as well so you end up with 10 tracks (NBAR was for LFL and california was for the scrapped album after LFL that thunder was apart of)

i forgot about California being for the last shadow puppets yeah you’re right :rip:

also actually Chemtrails would only have 9 new songs too because didn’t Eclipse or BOZ or someone reliable say that Not All Who Wander Are Lost is from NFR sessions?

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

i think the best shot that we have is a side project that she will be also releasing that is covers and standards maybe combined with unreleased songs idk

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Just now, lilac heaven said:

one of those long form Zane Lowe interviews would be a dreammmm

Imo Zane Lowe is not a good interviewer she doesn't really listen deeply to what people are saying she just says pseudo profound things

Just now, honey dew said:

Imo Zane Lowe is not a good interviewer she doesn't really listen deeply to what people are saying she just says pseudo profound things

idk i feel like artists are very comfortable around him so they open up quite a bit more and so his interviews tend to be a lot more intimate and raw than most i’ve seen. i personally think he’s a good interviewer but even if his style is not your thing we would still probably get like an hour of content of her talking on a pretty beach or something!! which would be nice

6 minutes ago, the ocean said:

California may have been part of LFL at some point too as it was registered between Coachella and WTWWAWWKD 👀 

whatarecoloris.jpg