Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

It πŸ‘is πŸ‘ completely πŸ‘normal πŸ‘for πŸ‘artists πŸ‘to πŸ‘include πŸ‘olderπŸ‘ songsπŸ‘ on πŸ‘ theirπŸ‘records.

Β 

You guys have this weird purity fetish that makes you discard great material by default because it wasn'tΒ written and produced 3 weeks before the release. Artists have always come back to older ideas they had, carried over unused concepts from one album to the nect etc. It's completely normal and does notΒ hurt anyone'sΒ Β artisticΒ integrity to do so. This weird obsession with saying she recycles things and calling songs outtakes is so annoying.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Oh this is lovely. Neil and Lana saw our daily meltdowns and said "let’s throw theΒ twinks a bone they deserve it"Β 

Β 

but fr you know the album’s gonna be good when it has a neil cover and album photoshoot (if weΒ pretend BB’s non existent)Β 

Β 

whitney-houston-lit.gif

11 minutes ago, the ocean said:

the cover was supposed to be she anyway and i legitimately think they changed it due to fan backlash (rightfully so)

don’t you just love when bullying works ?Β :party:

3 hours ago, Elle said:

Also can we not clog this thread up with questionable insider chatter? :awkney:

I already moved so many pages out of this thread last nightΒ after the fall of TheDollClubΒ because it’s just unnecessary mess. This is LANABoards not InsiderBoards, after all.

We’re actually starting to get actual concrete info from Lana and her team, so let’s be excited about that!! x

Β 

tell em bestie! this is theΒ Triple E Boards! The ElizabethBoards, the EllenBoards and the EclipseBoards! x

please open the sky thread and mute my notifications for this thread thank you qween god bless xoxo

Dragon Whore is, in my humble opinion, a play-safe liar. She never spills real info, and the fact that she predicted the FJM collab was pure luck, the same luck she had when she "predicted" that Neil is coming post

If she was a real insider that "knew" Neil, she would have let us know more things, at least about the visuals of the album, BEFORE it was obvious from all the things that have been posted. Plus she is in defensive mode:awk:

Happy to be proved wrong, if that happens I'll be down on my knees asking for her majesty dragonwhoreness to forgive me. But cmon guys are we THAT delulu that we are going to believe an insider that says oh the new album is UV x HM bruh

Everybody wishes for 10 colouredΒ vinyls and well, good for you, but I wish there is a box set for this album as well: the LFL one doesn’t get enough praise, with its Neil lithographs. The COCC booklet was also beautiful.Β 

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Everybody wishes for 10 colouredΒ vinyls and well, good for you, but I wish there is a box set for this album as well: the LFL one doesn’t get enough praise, with its Neil lithographs. The COCC booklet was also beautiful.Β 

The only box set I miss is the UV one. That was THE box setΒ :true:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy
Β 

4 hours ago, DragonWhore said:

do u like

Music to Watch Boys ToΒ 

Freak

Cruel WorldΒ 
UltraviolenceΒ 

West CoastΒ 

Venice BitchΒ 

Mariner's Apartment Complex
?

Β 

MY GAWD! All standout tracks!!!:wat:

And then you buy me roses and it’s fine, I forgive you almost every time…

Β 

Or

Β 

Roses bloom for you?

Β 

I really want roses bloom for you, slow and ethereal. Gorgeous.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

i’m praying for this

Β 

lilacs in my mind all the time are blooming beautifully
even though some stare and say her last affair went brutally

Β 

*beat switch

*trap beat starts

well, iΒ don't let them rain on my parade
that's not my thing
'Cause i've got love on my side, now
i've got nothing to hide, now