Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

16 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

I'm so confused right now because I would die for UVxHM album but the more Dragonwhore says the less I believe her :(

I don't want to be hyped this much just to be disappointed soon :toofunny: 

Whether their info checks out or not, I see UV and HM as « influences / spirit »: to me, UV is all about dark lyrics and some guitar (Dealer is UV in spirit, though I know it’s nowhere near the guitar progression of the album); HM is all about strings.

WCE was very much « sadcore Lana », even though it’s not BTD in terms of production (which is, to me, the epitome of sadcore Lana)

I don’t think anyway that Lana will ever do a 2.0 to any of her albums, but some influences are sure to be back. 

i had an epiphany last night: so, Leaks Nation was right?!?! :oprah2:

4 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i’m praying for this

lilacs in my mind all the time are blooming beautifully
even though some stare and say her last affair went brutally

*beat switch

*trap beat starts

well, i don't let them rain on my parade
that's not my thing
'Cause i've got love on my side, now
i've got nothing to hide, now

not a want, but a need. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

5 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

So funny all the vibes we went through for this album since last year:

- When DNC: surf rock like the jacket or north California 🌊🌲

- When W Magazine: Beachy but cold, no color ❄️

- When her birthday: stars align, cosmic imagery, Love MV, 🚀

- October/November: orchids, other flowers 🌷 

- Earlier today: beach again, coconuts, bodybuilder in the sand era 🥥🌴🏋‍♀️

- Now: 🌹🌹

maybe all of them?:true:

4 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

While I don't believe in a double album there's a couple things that hint at it :dua:

• Lana said in 2021 that the coconut song will become important later this year, since LDR9 wasn't done right after the release of Blue Banisters it seems to be related to her covers album.
  • Ben mentioned something about album() in 2021: https://imgur.com/a/HG27ioa
  • Ben writing about "9th (at least)", again hinting at a double album, though this could be related to Lana calling it LDR10.
  • Now Lana is again laughing suspiciously after mentioning the coconut song, she knows something we don't :agree:

I always thought the "at least" was related to the emoji after it

50 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i’m praying for this

lilacs in my mind all the time are blooming beautifully
even though some stare and say her last affair went brutally

*beat switch

*trap beat starts

well, i don't let them rain on my parade
that's not my thing
'Cause i've got love on my side, now
i've got nothing to hide, now

gonna pretend youre a new insider and this is true 

ITS HAPPENING :oprah4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Now random opinion but the imagery we have got so far from the LanaSphere is kinda giving Lust For Life/Paradise idk all these roses and DNC stuff hmm :hoe:

Praying for a LFL x Paradise mix that would be heaven imo :kris:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

i just caught up on like 60 pages giphy.gif and i literally can't believe that rick nowels manifested and meditated in the garden so hard that he accidentally possessed jack antonoff's body to deliver us a blend of baroque pop psychedelic surf rock coconuts cult leader ladies of the canyon, shifting tempos, and blazing uninhibited melodramatic orchestral outros giphy.gif

mUENGN9.png

I have a really good feeling about this album

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Did Lana say she's definitely covering 'Coconut Song' on the album? If so then I'm excited to hear it, however I feel like Lana will put a sad spin on it. I can imagine this song would sound good with a slower tempo but we'll see :tommy:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 hour ago, TextBook said:

I can feel SYTH in this album :legend:

No I do too?? I feel like it's gonna find it's place on LDR9. Lana is attached to that song :oop2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So I’m not sure if anyone’s posted this yet bc I’m still nearly 200 pages behind (edit: it appears not since this was only 3 hours ago), but Anna Cofone (Lana’s OG hair stylist) reposted Neil’s flower picture on her story. He had originally posted the same picture on his story with the caption “Drop some new work next week?” I did see that some of you here noticed that Neil replied to Anna’s comment on Lana’s recent post, but I feel like the fact that she also reposted this picture means something.. x

920241-C9-6319-4-B9-B-B973-465-EBFFD23-DF

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Seriously if this album sounds anything like Music To Watch Boys To i will be so happy. Honeymoon was the first full Lana album that i ever listened to and MTWBT was the first song i instantly fell in love with, i was so captivated by it. The instrumentation was haunting and her vocals were menacing. It holds a special place in my heart. If she re creates something similar i'll struggle to breathe from sheer delight :crying4:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

So I’m not sure if anyone’s posted this yet bc I’m still nearly 200 pages behind (edit: it appears not since this was only 3 hours ago), but Anna Cofone (Lana’s OG hair stylist) reposted Neil’s flower picture on her story. He had originally posted the same picture on his story with the caption “Drop some new work next week?” I did see that some of you here noticed that Neil replied to Anna’s comment on Lana’s recent post, but I feel like the fact that she also reposted this picture means something.. x

920241-C9-6319-4-B9-B-B973-465-EBFFD23-DF

this kind of flower must play a huge role in the next album(its theme or album title or overall aesthetics, etc)

So excited for what is going to happen, meanwhile lana said she was excited too, also last year she said this album is better than bb. It must be a masterpiece otherwise she didn't have such big confidence in this upcoming work.