Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

28 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Seriously if this album sounds anything like Music To Watch Boys To i will be so happy. Honeymoon was the first full Lana album that i ever listened to and MTWBT was the first song i instantly fell in love with, i was so captivated by it. The instrumentation was haunting and her vocals wereΒ menacing.Β It holds a special place in my heart. If she re creates something similar i'll struggle to breathe from sheer delightΒ :crying4:

Β 

Β 

same!!! omg, love at first hearing

I'll die, resuscitate, die again, resuscitate again

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

24 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Seriously if this album sounds anything like Music To Watch Boys To i will be so happy. Honeymoon was the first full Lana album that i ever listened to and MTWBT was the first song i instantly fell in love with, i was so captivated by it. The instrumentation was haunting and her vocals wereΒ menacing.Β It holds a special place in my heart. If she re creates something similar i'll struggle to breathe from sheer delightΒ :crying4:

Β 

Same bro/sisΒ same! That was literally my first Lana album and the first song I fell in love with.Β 

1 hour ago, Flowerbomb said:

Did Lana say she's definitely covering 'Coconut Song' on the album? If so then I'm excited to hear it, however I feel like Lana will put a sad spin on it. I can imagine this song would sound good with a slower tempo but we'll seeΒ :tommy:

Β 

Β 

Β 

I was thinking something like that too, maybe in lines of this song

Β 

Y0jLcfB.gif.Λšβ‚Šβ€§.ΰΌ»π“†©β€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΒ My love's pourin' 𓆩β€ͺβ€ͺβ€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΰΌΊ.β€§β‚ŠΛš.Β yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

Β°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||Like a waterfall.||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°

1:32━━━━━♑────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ β–Β β–Œ β–·β–· | β†Ί

50 minutes ago, Elle said:

So I’m not sure if anyone’s posted this yet bc I’m still nearly 200 pages behind (edit: it appears not since this was only 3 hours ago), but Anna Cofone (Lana’s OG hair stylist) reposted Neil’s flower picture on her story. He had originally posted the same picture on his story with the caption β€œDrop some new work next week?” IΒ did see that some of you here noticed that Neil replied to Anna’s comment on Lana’s recent post, but I feel like the fact that she also reposted this picture means something.. x

Β 

920241-C9-6319-4-B9-B-B973-465-EBFFD23-DF

I think I know what they want to tell us

lana-del-rey-2022.jpg

25 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

Β 

same!!! omg, love at first hearing

I'll die, resuscitate, die again, resuscitate again

Β 

15 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

Same bro/sisΒ same! That was literally my first Lana album and the first song I fell in love with.Β 

omg besties!!

i hated honeymoon (the song) at first i was like chile what is this and then when mtwbt started i was likeΒ :makeup2:Β ok this is really something special... the "sent to destroy" part honestly grabbed my soul, i was scared and aroused at the same time, and then i went back and listened to honeymoon and... the rest is historyΒ :trisha:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

okay but the fact that there HAS to be a big promotion plan behind this era is so exciting... Lana knows when she is supposed to post something about new album because her team told her when to! its not just a random Lana thing. its planned. maybe finally a well doneΒ era is right in front of us

Β  Β  Β Β lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

Β 

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Please i just want her lower darker toned register again. Pls God.

Β 

Listening to Black Beauty and her tone is out of the worldΒ 

@DragonWhoreΒ is she using her darker and lowerΒ toned register mostly in the new album?Β 

21 minutes ago, TextBook said:

Do we know the name of theseΒ flowers?

Β 

They look like Bermuda Buttercups

Spoiler

110203tgsp-bermuda-buttercup.jpg

Β 

and possibly Nerium Oleanders

Spoiler

oleander-shrub-74530895-ac2d75d27af1444b

Β 

β™‘Β Β standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenΒ β™‘

20 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Β 

omg besties!!

i hated honeymoon (the song) at first i was like chile what is this and then when mtwbt started i was likeΒ :makeup2:Β ok this is really something special... the "sent to destroy" part honestly grabbed my soul, i was scared and aroused at the same time, and then i went back and listened to honeymoon and... the rest is historyΒ :trisha:

I agree about the aroused part. Every time I take a shower listening to MTWBT I feel I’m in a seductive shower commercial or a music video and feel so sexy

6 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Please i just want her lower darker toned register again. Pls God.

Β 

Listening to Black Beauty and her tone is out of the worldΒ 

I'd die to hear another song with her raspy tone like in "Once Upon a Dream"Β :air2:

32 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Β 

omg besties!!

Β 

from the singles terrence loves me didn't get my attention at first but when the album came out it all made sense

yes the "sent to destroy" part gives me chills to this day. I never understood why this one isn't more popular and loved within the fandom.

scared and aroused at the same time is the perfect description for it and I hope we get scared and aroused with LDR9 too!!! :trisha:Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ