9.-Mandevilla.jpg

mandevilla-plants-getty-0620-2000.jpg

mandevilla-plant-against-a-brick-wall.jp

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This is another Jack album for sure :judgingu3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, VioletBunny said:

Neil and Lana together is magic so at least we have the visuals if the album’s not perfect x

Gently reminder that Neil was in charge of COCC shoot too and we ended up with the fuglyest cover of her career :mj:

Lanarat.png

I thought what was reported was that a reporter or someone in the crowd asked LDR what her favorite song was, and she said, 'Coconut by Harry Nilsson," not that the question was "what is your favorite song on the new album?", and 'Coconut, by Harry Nilsson," was her answer. 

Can anyone clarify? 

If 'Coconut' is on the album, a song I loathe in the original, does this suggest the 'Standards & Classics' album?

When I think of 'Standards & Classics,' I don't think of 'Rocky Mountain High' or 'Coconut,' I think of pre-1965 songs 'Ebb Tide,' 'How Deep Is the Ocean?,' 'Skylark,' 'The Shadow of Your Smile,' 'Love Is A Many Splendored Thing,' 'The Good Life.' 

3 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

I thought what was reported was that a reporter or someone in the crowd asked LDR what her favorite song was, and she said, 'Coconut by Harry Nilsson," not that the question was "what is your favorite song on the new album?", and 'Coconut, by Harry Nilsson," was her answer. 

Can anyone clarify? 

they asked what her favorite song at the moment is, nothing about songs on the upcoming album 

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

1 minute ago, colaandvideogames said:

they asked what her favorite song at the moment is, nothing about songs on the upcoming album 

Were they talking about the Gloria song she sang with Mando Diao in 2010?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

I am not a Jack A. fan overall, nor of a lot of his work with Lana, but, to my surprise, I loved all of the production on Lorde's 'Solar Power,' so I have renewed hope that I may appreciate his work if he's working with Our Lady again, which seems likely. 

32 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

This is another Jack album for sure :judgingu3:

He's clearly not the only person involved in this project, if at all. Which is a good thing. :teehee:

27 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Gently reminder that Neil was in charge of COCC shoot too and we ended up with the fuglyest cover of her career :mj:

No?? He was in charge of the alternate cover.

The OG one was shot by Chuck

“Coconut” means LiZzY GRANT is back in control!! I repeat Patriots Are In Control!!!

2 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i just caught up on like 60 pages giphy.gif and i literally can't believe that rick nowels manifested and meditated in the garden so hard that he accidentally possessed jack antonoff's body to deliver us a blend of baroque pop psychedelic surf rock coconuts cult leader ladies of the canyon, shifting tempos, and blazing uninhibited melodramatic orchestral outros giphy.gif

The Dream!!! Thanks grampa rick!!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

3 minutes ago, TextBook said:

Both bad

wasn’t the og cover shot by Charlie?

On an iPhone if I remember right (or maybe that was a LB joke). Also, I doubt they knew at the time of shooting which would make the final cut as album cover? I’d imagine Neil was invited to the music video set to take photos and see what they could create together. At the end of the day Lana saw that random pic from a lunch break on Charlie’s camera roll and said “yep that’s the one:agree:

Tumblr