Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

It's not all about stream counts. If we want a really good album, maybe it's even better that it doesn't chart high. Because at the end of the day they always play the same monotony stuff, I think it's better if Lana does something different, innovative.

Just a reminder that her best albums/songs have never really been high on the charts.

22 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

If anything, disappearing from the public eye and deleting her old IG account restored part of the mysterious allure she had prior to the LFL days. I’ve heard casual Lana listeners say in conversation stuff like “what about Lana? is she releasing something?” and that made me think Blue Banisters being a non-event to non-stans actually works in her favor because casual listeners barely remember it and miss her music while she’s still getting money for it from the fanbase. 

wait, your theory sounds great:oprah3:

2 hours ago, Pale Fire said:

Not us accidentally giving our attention to some dumb white Twink who doesnt know how to make original music :facepalm:

Reveal hidden contents

its giving.... ::jack:

if anyone remembers... lol

That's why I didn't link his music when I discovered him being the source of the fake snippets :thumb2:

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

another daygwen-content-aware.gif 

Another slay snippet that is fake gwen-content-aware.gif

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

7 minutes ago, archiemm said:

anyone can submit them i wouldn't read too much into it :xgiggle:

Would the same people who lied about her starting a fight in Target lie about a new single?? :blush3:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Would the same people who lied about her starting a fight in Target lie about a new single?? :blush3:

STOP I completely forgot about that rumor dear god :thumb3:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Dear god what kind of Iliad of an Instagram story is this :cryney2: Deuxmoi count your days for this 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm