Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, DLT said:

I feel like Gabe may make an appearance as well. I really hope so, loved his work on BB!

Ohhhh and what about that other one... I forget his name, it was FaceTime in truck saying they were making magic together.

There was a whole discourse about who he was, multiple producers had same name.

That's Ian... but we still don't know which Ian :thumb3: 

I don't think we ever found out who he was tho

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i forgot about him :oprah2:

but that's very true. i think drew is guaranteed bc she was charting with him in april. j*ck is also unfortunately guaranteed cuz we've seen pics of them in the studio and he talked about that one song. i'm curious to see john batiste's role in all of this is. :true:

So sooooo many yes lol! Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if some don't make it on this album but are used for the next one I'm sure she is already working on lol.

I agree Drew/Jack for sure and Jon as well some way some how! Excited to see.

The other producer's name was Ian. I still think it could be the Kacey Musgraves producer but I know some people thought was other Ian. We never got confirmation on which Ian it was lol!

we need to do some major investigations on the Rockefeller snippet video. besides mr batiste, who are all those other men?!!? they could be the key to finding out what LDR9 will sound like. :true:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

5 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

we need to do some major investigations on the Rockefeller snippet video. besides mr batiste, who are all those other men?!!? they could be the key to finding out what LDR9 will sound like. :true:

Maybe they’re executive producers from her label and they were having a listening session to the whole album? Makes sense :true:

3 minutes ago, DLT said:

So sooooo many yes lol! Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if some don't make it on this album but are used for the next one I'm sure she is already working on lol.

I agree Drew/Jack for sure and Jon as well some way some how! Excited to see.

The other producer's name was Ian. I still think it could be the Kacey Musgraves producer but I know some people thought was other Ian. We never got confirmation on which Ian it was lol!

They won’t make it on the first one because they’re going to be on the second album of the double release :clapback:

Also I think you’re right about the SpaceyKacey🚀 producer :dua:

4 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Maybe they’re producers from her label and they were having a listening session to the whole album? Makes sense :true:

I can def see it being rec/label execs/people listening to the album or maybe that song in particular.

Does anyone know what label Jon is signed with, if not independent?

2 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Maybe they’re producers from her label and they were having a listening session to the whole album? Makes sense :true:

true.. and one of them has to be this mysterious ian guy... :true:

miss born to lose

4 minutes ago, DLT said:

I can def see it being rec/label execs/people listening to the album or maybe that song in particular.

Does anyone know what label Jon is signed with, if not independent?

Verve Records. It's apparently a jazz label (Nina Simone was signed there at some point too).

But I guess that's only relevant for his own work, if he's producing for Lana the label is probably not involved (since it would be released under Polydor/Interscope)

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Verve Records. It's apparently a jazz label (Nina Simone was signed there at some point too).

But I guess that's only relevant for his own work, if he's producing for Lana the label is probably not involved (since it would be released under Polydor/Interscope)

Cool, good to know. Was wondering cause if they were on same label then maybe he just happen to be with label person and stepped in to listen. Knowing he is on diff label def means he was there for a reason.

10 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

true.. and one of them has to be this mysterious ian guy... :true:

I don't think I saw him there but def could have been.

I just think is likely Lana and the Kacey Ian have been in similar circles. 1. Kacey is now signed at same label. 2. The Christmas special 3... just speculation lol.

We will see I suppose.

1 minute ago, marinasrep said:

do we think we're gonna have everything (the album cover, the name of the album and the tracklist) wednesday ? :tea:

Lana always posts the album cover a day before so I think we’ll get the album cover Tuesday evening and then Wednesday get the first single, track list, and preorder 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, DLT said:

I don't think I saw him there but def could have been.

I just think is likely Lana and the Kacey Ian have been in similar circles. 1. Kacey is now signed at same label. 2. The Christmas special 3... just speculation lol.

We will see I suppose.

:prettyhurts: ...impatiently waiting.

miss born to lose

hiii babies! i haven’t logged on here since the release of blue banisters but i am so thrilled about the release of the new record. 

the way my depression has left the chat ever since i heard about how we’re receiving news on december 7th 🥰

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Lana always posts the album cover a day before so I think we’ll get the album cover Tuesday evening and then Wednesday get the first single, track list, and preorder 

this sounds so exciting omg this week is gonna be so good for us  :kris:

Manifesting that Lana works exclusively with producers that will endeavour to make music that matches her talent as a lyricist and uniqueness as a vocalist. 

Big & intense production truthers rise! :holla:

Give us mystical, bombastic and cinematic tunes, ma!