Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Surf Noir said:

imagine a photoshoot where she's standing in a rose-garden holding an umbrella while it rains :flutter: 

OMG YEEES 

MANIFESTING:illumilana:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

53 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I can definitely see her post the album cover Tuesday with a “preorder and my new song _____ out tomorrow”

Yesss I need a Honeymoon style album reveal, “introducing my 9th/10th album, preorder and track list reveal mañana” :ohmy:

sgopYhV.gif

I really don’t know why we are manifesting roses bloom for you. I can’t hold it in anymore I’m soooooo sorry but that song is a snooze fest :awkney2: 

Manifesting all new songs that she made specifically for ONE album that all work together to build an entire intentional Lana del Rey world. 

faSE.gif

So her store got back to me and asked me to provide pictures of the issue... oh now i know they're stalling me :sideeye:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

So when we switch to the pre release thread... will it be LDR9 or LDR10? :icant:

She said "10 if you cound Violet" but since I don't count it, it's LDR9 for me :true:

LDRatleast9 - Pre-Release Thread :flutter:

I hope this is one of the many mysteries solved on December 7, 2022. I'd like it if Lana, Ben, etc. were all consistent in saying either LDR9 or LDRX so we don't debate this for the next hundred years:smile3: 

Tumblr

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

So when we switch to the pre release thread... will it be LDR9 or LDR10? :icant:

She said "10 if you cound Violet" but since I don't count it, it's LDR9 for me :true:

LDRatleast9 - Pre-Release Thread :flutter:

Why don’t u girls count Violet as an album/ project? No because let’s discuss :true:

It’s just as much of a work of art as any other project. If Lana said she doesn’t count it as an aIbum, then I wouldn’t either, but since mother herself said many times it is her favorite album, I find it so weird that so many fans still ignore it. Swifties would never 

1 minute ago, TropicoHeart said:

Why don’t u girls count Violet as an album/ project? No because let’s discuss :true:It’s just as much of a work art as any other project. If Lana said she doesn’t count it as an aIbum, then I wouldn’t either, but since mother herself said many times it is her favorite album, I find it so weird that so many fans still ignore it. Swiftiws would never 

actually, let's not discuss :smh: this conversation was very annoying the last time it was discussed and it's off-topic anyway

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

7 minutes ago, your dealer said:

I really don’t know why we are manifesting roses bloom for you. I can’t hold it in anymore I’m soooooo sorry but that song is a snooze fest :awkney2: 

Manifesting all new songs that she made specifically for ONE album that all work together to build an entire intentional Lana del Rey world. 

thank god someone said it, it sounds like a theatre song 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Hopefully when the pre-release thread starts we won't need to have an "LDRnumber" attached to it because we'll have the album title on Wednesday :true:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, TropicoHeart said:

Why don’t u girls count Violet as an album/ project? No because let’s discuss :true:It’s just as much of a work art as any other project. If Lana said she doesn’t count it as an aIbum, then I wouldn’t either, but since mother herself said many times it is her favorite album, I find it so weird that so many fans still ignore it. Swiftiws would never 

It's complicated. It is a Lana album but it's not a Lana music album with songs the same as her other albums are. I consider it a side project (just cause it's not part of her main catalogue and a different artistic expression, not cause I think it's less relevant or inferior).

They have music but they are not songs basically. Also the audiobook is just a collection of some of the poems so it's not even the whole thing :um2:

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

Hopefully when the pre-release thread starts we won't need to have an "LDRnumber" attached to it because we'll have the album title on Wednesday :true:

I didn't think about that :hype: no more numbers cause we'll have the actual title :krylie:

giphy.gif