Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Hopefully when the pre-release thread starts we won't need to have an "LDRnumber" attached to it because we'll have the album title on Wednesday :true:

Thissss!

5 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Hopefully when the pre-release thread starts we won't need to have an "LDRnumber" attached to it because we'll have the album title on Wednesday :true:

we will have the album title. We’re actually getting it Tuesday :true:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

we will have the album title. We’re actually getting it Tuesday :true:

When the album cover is untagged then what :judgingu:

Just kidding but this might be out first time learning the album title by looking at the cover omg :cumming:

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, your dealer said:

I really don’t know why we are manifesting roses bloom for you. I can’t hold it in anymore I’m soooooo sorry but that song is a snooze fest :awkney2: 

Manifesting all new songs that she made specifically for ONE album that all work together to build an entire intentional Lana del Rey world. 

Forget RBFY why are some still asking for the bland snoozer that is YTH to be on the album, y’all already have 26 versions of it listen to THOSE :um3:

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

Forget RBFY why are some still asking for the bland snoozer that is YTH to be on the album, y’all already have 26 versions of it listen to THOSE :um3:

Because YTH will be the promo single released on the 7th, with a music video directed by Niel Krug :true:

i think everyone is hyping themselves up too much about the new record. neil did photography for the last 2 records too & "insiders" said each of those records were much better than the ones that came before. & comparisons to older records of hers is always dangerous & never rings true. i am getting the vibe that this new record will have elements of all the previous ones especially since it is her 10th & that is special, but i will not get my hopes up on a random feeling & i am ready to be wrong about everything. we should just wait & trust that lana will deliver no matter the sound or aesthetics. i am sure some fans will dislike the new record & others will love it. 

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

1 minute ago, the new snow song said:

i think everyone is hyping themselves up too much about the new record. neil did photography for the last 2 records too & "insiders" said each of those records were much better than the ones that came before. & comparisons to older records of hers is always dangerous & never rings true. i am getting the vibe that this new record will have elements of all the previous ones especially since it is her 10th & that is special, but i will not get my hopes up on a random feeling & i am ready to be wrong about everything. we should just wait & trust that lana will deliver no matter the sound or aesthetics. i am sure some fans will dislike the new record & others will love it. 

51 minutes ago, your dealer said:

I really DO know why we are manifesting roses bloom for you. I can’t hold it in anymore I’m soooooo sorry but that song is a SLAY fest :awkney2: 

fixed it for you  :omfg2:

Spoiler

i'm joking ofc everyone is entitled to their opinions :)) but i will never stop wanting rbfy on a record 

drake meme | Drake meme, Meme faces, Memes 

darling, darling, darling, i fall to pieces when i'm with you...

Why do I feel like she's going to surprise drop the entire album on the 7th

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

CFY & Dark City >>> RBFY & YTH. I want dark chords and melancholy lyrics :true:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ