Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

30 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

i think everyone is hyping themselves up too much about the new record. neil did photography for the last 2 records too & "insiders" said each of those records were much better than the ones that came before. & comparisons to older records of hers is always dangerous & never rings true. i am getting the vibe that this new record will have elements of all the previous ones especially since it is her 10th & that is special, but i will not get my hopes up on a random feeling & i am ready to be wrong about everything. we should just wait & trust that lana will deliver no matter the sound or aesthetics. i am sure some fans will dislike the new record & others will love it. 

BOZ didn’t like COTCC or BB but seems to like this one. Also don’t remember any reliable insider saying that COTCC was better than NFR before it was released. I could be wrong though. 

19 minutes ago, fl0werbabie said:

fixed it for you  :omfg2:

Hide contents

i'm joking ofc everyone is entitled to their opinions :)) but i will never stop wanting rbfy on a record 

Preach

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I think she exaggerated the whole automatic singing, no color thing. She tends to describe her records using elements from just a couple of songs :thumb2:

True, I think she is going to blow us away with the visuals. Like, we don't even have an album name to pull from to create our own theories and concepts. Whatever she gives us Wednesday is probably going to come out of left field and I cannot wait :makeup2:

Tumblr

17 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

True, I think she is going to blow us away with the visuals. Like, we don't even have an album name to pull from to create our own theories and concepts. Whatever she gives us Wednesday is probably going to come out of left field and I cannot wait :makeup2:

She should make the visuals in a Wednesday style:thumb2: Dark and Gothic:sluttybunny:

It still doesn't feel real that we're so close to something!

We've been moving all year for the dumbest things, and now we're so close to official news. I feel like we've collectively just made ourselves delusional again, and we're all going to wake up and be where we were last week. 

"Don’t forget me"

i at least want a date, front cover (name), and back cover (tracklist) on the 7th. not a random post saying "hey i have a new record coming out in 2023, it'll be called dangerous country nights (or whatever) and will be coming very soon!"

please feed us

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

She should make the visuals in a Wednesday style:thumb2: Dark and Gothic:sluttybunny:

(im sorry:crai:)

I wouldn’t be mad about a dark vibe tbh. I felt like we were really gonna get that aesthetic for LFL based on the trailer but the album turned out to be a strange blend of 70’s/trap/folk?? If she’s gonna do dark she needs to go all the way :true:

I think the fact that other people in her circle that could be assumed to be involved (namely Neil) are also posting about it is a sign that Lana's not Rock Candy Sweet-ing us :oic3: At least I hope so 

imageproxy.jpg

In before Pitchfork is praising Lana because they’ve heard her record & are getting ready to post their review when she surprise drops on Wednesday:true:

(this is a joke but let a gay dream)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

I think the fact that other people in her circle that could be assumed to be involved (namely Neil) are also posting about it is a sign that Lana's not Rock Candy Sweet-ing us :oic3: At least I hope so 

I agree. If this was just some random announcement just because Lana felt like it, nobody else would be teasing. Plus the website being dark is a clear indication that this was completely planned. Plus I think if this was another COTCC sep 5th/RCS June 1st/July 4th, she would have just given the date last week. Her waiting 7 days means this is planned for sure

"Don’t forget me"

3 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Pitchfork praising Lana 4 days away from Lana's annoucenment:hdu:

"Norman Fucking Rockwell! reveals an indisputable fact: Lana Del Rey is the next best American songwriter, period." 

pitchfork knows her groundbreaking automatic singing era is coming ma.gif

I've noticed that LDR village is completely sold out of both COTCC and BB physicals. I wonder if maybe they stopped production momentarily on those two albums to completely focus on the new album.

Every new era we've had, they've always kept old albums in stock. That might help speed up the wait time for physicals for this album if they're using all their resources getting this album pressed

"Don’t forget me"

Guys. Can anyone sum up for me what happened?

I was just stay offline for a day and here we are: Page 937 wtf?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Guys. Can anyone sum up for me what happened?

I was just stay offline for a day and here we are: Page 937 wtf?

Lana posted a picture with Neil on instagram, and Neil posted "dropping new work next week"

and that's about it :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"