Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, bluechemtrails said:

Now which one of y'all submitted this... :sadcore6:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

By the way the deuxmoi thing is so vague. Single before the year ends and album early next year is what we've been repeating for the past few months :um2: but well I guess it's free promo for miss Lanita anyway so I'll take it :hide:

Plsss Ben follows deuxmoi :thumb2: maybe he submitted it 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

By the way the deuxmoi thing is so vague. Single before the year ends and album early next year is what we've been repeating for the past few months :um2: but well I guess it's free promo for miss Lanita anyway so I'll take it :hide:

Plsss Ben follows deuxmoi :thumb2: maybe he submitted it 

the person used the word "SOON!", very suspicious 🤔

If I was trying to get fans to think I was full of crap, while also being right, I’d use Lana Bannana :blush3:

I don’t think a single by the end of the year is unrealistic. They’ve been pushing the ad’s and BOZ is talking about the album/FJM song

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, PipeDelRey said:

Are we already at the point of believing everything?
LANA PLIZ !!! :crai:

Already??

you must be new here :blush3: we move for anyone and anything :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

Deuxmoi was right about Rihanna releasing music in October and Adele releasing the I Drink Wine music video. Some of the stuff they post ends up being right. Have they ever been right have Lana though? The only thing I remember is that Target story which ended up being fake. 

8 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Deuxmoi was right about Rihanna releasing music in October and Adele releasing the I Drink Wine music video. Some of the stuff they post ends up being right. Have they ever been right have Lana though? The only thing I remember is that Target story which ended up being fake. 

I think the problem is that their 'sources' for a lot of their story posts just seem to be random submissions. It could totally be real but we have no way of confirming or denying that since they are completely anonymous (Not to mention they're not bringing any evidence to the table). They can say they knew it was true it if it the album comes out when they claimed or if it doesn't, they can just say it was a random source that wasn't confirmed.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I wouldn't trust them more than any other faux insider who pretends to know what goes on behind the scenes. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

5 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Everything they usually post is very vague/easily predictable so even when they are right it’s nothing super groundbreaking. They did say last year she was going to get involved in a soundtrack (which I guess could be WCE for euphoria) but they said that in like May of 2021 and the song didn’t come until January 2022. So it’s a major mixed bag, and they shouldn’t be taken as concrete proof of anything. 

"Don’t forget me"

12 hours ago, BrokenBoy said:

QFTC really hurt her career. COCC imagery didn't help either, and Blue Banisters was such a non-event for casual listeners. She really needs to do something different with this album and not just release a 13 track album filled with piano ballads. People were interested to see how she'd react to the backlash with Blue Banisters but this time around I don't think anyone is perched besides her fans. It's sad and I hope she can get back on track.

Not really, majority of the people forgot about QFTC by now and she’s reaching new streaming peaks every day. I don’t use social media much but i really don’t know another artist that people use as much as her in their insta reels/stories/tiktoks. She dominates every Gen Z app today just like she dominated Tumblr back then. On top of that she outstreams nearly every main pop girl daily like she’s still ON track :scoff:

Cocc and BB flopping had nothing to do with that stupid letter but with a) the sheer lack of promo/nonexistent eras and b) them just being boring let’s be real, most of us complained about those two albums especially BB, why would anyone from the GP know about them let alone listen to them (besides Dealer which they ate up)…

If the next album’s not another collection of random acoustic snoozers and youtube rips (thank god all the signs point into a better direction this time) the people WILL be tuning in, miss Lana Del Rey will always be famous, you can bet on that :nails: