Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

tbh, i feel like a lot of fans don’t realize that lana literally doesn’t care anymore, and she is established enough that she doesn’t have to… i’m sorry but i don’t think we are ever getting an “era” again; she is going to drop an album every couple years with a campaign photoshoot and that will be that. and that’s okay! i think the pop girlies are worked way too hard for way too long. she has done the big eras, she has made the big statements, she has her legacy. she has worked so hard, she deserves to just chill out. but anyone expecting this nearly 40 year old woman to go all out for an album cycle the way she did for her first few albums is setting themselves up to be disappointed and asking way too much from her i think. everyone works to one day not need to work

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I love fake insiders who don't even put in the effort to be convincing :hide: Why do you post acronyms of a title you previously posted in full.

Well it’s comfirmed to be the first song of the era. 

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

any release date tea? :blush3:

What I gathered is that the label is pushing for a digital release with a pre-order before Christmas month, and then physical release in the spring. Lana is also in some acting project atm

1 minute ago, TheDollClub said:

What I gathered is that the label is pushing for a digital release with a pre-order before Christmas month, and then physical release in the spring. Lana is also in some acting project atm

Wtf.

IMG-7960.jpg

so preorder this month?? Will the lead come with it? will the whole album drop next month then? 

Curious to see what she's acting in!

"Don’t forget me"

This is really unlikely so if it ends up being true props to you for saying something we can actually verify soon :true:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

omg Poolside 2!!!!:party:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy