Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

December 1: Announcement about album announcement 

December 2: Neil posting about new work next week, Lana comfirming it’s with her

December 3: ….? :oic2: What will she cook up today

7 days of Christmas :hooker:

I think the biggest thing I'm excited to get is the album title. Her doing a whole interview, and still not knowing the title is the worst part

"Don’t forget me"

So I was looking at what @DragonWhore has said in the past (yes I have no life this weekend) and this is interesting:

“I can give you a hint.... A song will be named after a very famous road to the North of San Francisco. Vague, I know, but still not trynna get my ass thrown in a court chair. I'm too pretty for jail.”

This is something that can easily be verified (hopefully) Wednesday if we get the tracklist. 

Also this:

we'll be seeing a little bit of everything. Some songs will have craycray beat drops and synth that will make you tingle in the naughty bits. But also we're going to see some creepy vibes that we've been wanting, bringing us into the 60s cult communes of

the lost coast of Northern California..

They’ve been relaying the “creepy, foggy coast, cult” vibes since at least April when they posted above comments. I kind of believe them:heidi:

Tumblr

1 minute ago, JFKs Fine China said:

So I was looking at what @DragonWhore has said in the past (yes I have no life this weekend) and this is interesting:

“I can give you a hint.... A song will be named after a very famous road to the North of San Francisco. Vague, I know, but still not trynna get my ass thrown in a court chair. I'm too pretty for jail.”

This is something that can easily be verified (hopefully) Wednesday if we get the tracklist. 

Also this:

we'll be seeing a little bit of everything. Some songs will have craycray beat drops and synth that will make you tingle in the naughty bits. But also we're going to see some creepy vibes that we've been wanting, bringing us into the 60s cult communes of

They’ve been relaying the “creepy, foggy coast, cult” vibes since at least April when they posted above comments. I kind of believe them:heidi:

I do confess I'm kind of a Wh0re truther (until proven guilty ofc :makeup:)

4 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Also this:

Honestly this all sounds great and if it comes true I will definitely be a believer, but I need something more concrete than that :true:

Spoiler

Concrete-Butthole.gif

3 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Also this:

I’m believing them until proven otherwise, as they haven’t given me a reason not to believe them yet.  The song title thing can definitely be proven. Just have to wait and see :usrs:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

4 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

I’m believing them until proven otherwise, as they haven’t given me a reason not to believe them yet.  The song title thing can definitely be proven. Just have to wait and see :usrs:

Dollies, don't forget she LOVES changing song titles at the very last moment.... Just keep that fact in mind :pout:

red-velvet-irene.gifred-velvet-irene.gifDimCriminalArcticduck-size_restricted.gi
Naughty, naughty, naughty oh we ha ho

Friendly reminder to everyone (but especially our newbies) Lanaboards has a STRICT rule about not posting leaks to upcoming music, or where to find it. While nothing has leaked, we wouldn’t want to have to ban anyone. So PLEASE be smart about what you’re posting on here, especially in the upcoming weeks. :kiss3:

"Don’t forget me"

12 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Friendly reminder to everyone (but especially our newbies) Lanaboards has a STRICT rule about not posting leaks to upcoming music, or where to find it. While nothing has leaked, we wouldn’t want to have to ban anyone. So PLEASE be smart about what you’re posting on here, especially in the upcoming weeks. :kiss3:

I’m going to reference this when somebody ultimately completely ignores this and complains they got banned :shh2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm