Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

y'all are making mr niko do double time today :trisha:

Hmm I heard third time is the charm though :mj2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

MY UMBRELLA :lange:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Manifesting no leaks :hype:

Right. I want to go into this new era blown away by the album because I know nothing about what it sounds like. (I don’t even remember what rockafella sounds like). I can wait if it means it’s genuinely her magnum opus like we’ve been saying

2 hours ago, JFKs Fine China said:

A song will be named after a very famous road to the North of San Francisco.

Pacific Coast Highway or Highway 1. 

she’s referenced the pch in a bunch of songs… but guessing track names is pointless lol

or golden gate bridge, u take it to go north of SF

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think depending on what's the announcement she'll post one or two days before either a snippet (if it's just a single) or the album cover (if it's the preorder) so we'll kinda know beforehand :creepna:

Hopefully, a little teaser. She MUST be releasing a song right? Like not just the cover and album title :sluttybunny:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

2 minutes ago, Aberdeen Beauty Queen said:

I can't believe Lana is actually promoting this album instead of just posting a picsart selfie, we're finally winning:party:

Justice for the picsart trifecta!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, whitelungswhitepalms said:

Hopefully, a little teaser. She MUST be releasing a song right? Like not just the cover and album title :sluttybunny:

Yeah I think so. It would be weird (and sad :krylie:) to just announce a teaser for something coming next year

giphy.gif

I buy the whole cult concept theory...that picture of her and Neil is very cult like...along with that other picture of the flowers in her hair 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

if the whole album leaks a day before, are you guys listening to it? im not. i’ll definitely look at the tracklist and stuff like that if it’s not already revealed but im not listening to it tbh 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

Just now, jamesss said:

if the whole album leaks a day before, are you guys listening to it? im not. i’ll definitely look at the tracklist and stuff like that if it’s not already revealed but im not listening to it tbh 

obviously yes, cuz ill have all 10 vinyl variants and all 5 CDs and 3 cassettes preordered anyway

image.png

12 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

Tbh I hope the song isn’t rockerfella because we already heard part of it

i want it to

be completely unexpected :twirls:

You heard 7 seconds boo you’ll be alright 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

5 minutes ago, jamesss said:

If it's just a day before and in HQ I guess so... since I would get it that same day at midnight here anyway :um2:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, jamesss said:

Yes I’m sorry Lana but I have little willpower 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance