Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, jamesss said:

if the whole album leaks a day before, are you guys listening to it? im not. i’ll definitely look at the tracklist and stuff like that if it’s not already revealed but im not listening to it tbh 

yes i have no shame

9 minutes ago, jamesss said:

if the whole album leaks a day before, are you guys listening to it? im not. i’ll definitely look at the tracklist and stuff like that if it’s not already revealed but im not listening to it tbh 

yes cos ill eventually buy a physical copy

Just now, whitelungswhitepalms said:

bbsjdkddkkskdkkskfldldlfl TRUEEEEEEEEEE :omfg2:

I'm with you on that. I'd prefer a 100% unheard song and leave Rockefeller to surprise me on the album when I hear it in full :true: (we'll probably know the title when the album is close via shazam tho)

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

I buy the whole cult concept theory...that picture of her and Neil is very cult like...along with that other picture of the flowers in her hair 

I like this theory because, neil photographed lana during ''freak'' mv, which is sorta scrapped mv for "ultraviolence"?? she said that the footage was recorded years ago because label didn't agree with the concept (which clearly is about a cult that everyone ends up dying drinking that ''juice'') and it was correlated to the imagery of Jim, idk. But the photo that she posted on honeymoon reminds of this photo of the behind the scenes of freak mv, the same hear n vibe, its clearly from uv that picture.

Behind the scenes of the 'Freak' music video : r/lanadelrey

Heres also the photos that neil did:

Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Freak' Video: Watch Lana Del Rey - 'Freak' music video. | Coup De Main Magazine

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

The black website makes me kinda nervous. It doesn't make sense to shut it down for several days, even though a new era could start on Wednesday. What if the contract with Interscope has really ended and they have all the rights to close the site forever? :raven:

1 minute ago, bluechemtrails said:

The black webpage makes me kinda nervous. It makes no sense to take it down for several days, even if a new era could start on Wednesday. What if the contract with Interscope really ended and they have all rights to close the page forever? :raven:

When the page updates and it's now Nikki Lane's domain.... :icant:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

May the thread hit 1000 pages before 7th! :hair:

im hoping that this will happen

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

10 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

I like this theory because, neil photographed lana during ''freak'' mv, which is sorta scrapped mv for "ultraviolence"?? she said that the footage was recorded years ago because label didn't agree with the concept (which clearly is about a cult that everyone ends up dying drinking that ''juice'') and it was correlated to the imagery of Jim, idk. But the photo that she posted on honeymoon reminds of this photo of the behind the scenes of freak mv, the same hear n vibe, its clearly from uv that picture.

Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Freak' Video: Watch Lana Del Rey - 'Freak' music video. | Coup De Main Magazine

i still have major beef with interscope for not letting her release the original ultraviolence video cuz that shit would’ve been SO GOOD

16 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

Plus, there's a Father John Misty collaboration on the record. It all makes sense now

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I will be deleting Say Yes to Heaven if it makes this album. I had absolutely no problem with the handful of unreleased tracks on Blue Banisters because they are all amazing songs. 

Can't say the same for this one

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.