Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Idk why but Rockefeller song gives me Violets for Roses vibes ( something spring-like, light, breathing) and i have a really strong feeling that the cover will be either b&w (less likely) or lilac+grape-like/greenish color, don't know why i just feel it :flutter: also this thread is so much fun i literally check it every 10 mins 

Idk if it's because of the picture Neil posted or not, but I'm getting the vibe of a surreal grey/green/navy blue colors from this album

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, PARADISEMOTEL said:

For real. Every version of it is kind of stale and it’s probs better unreleased

unless she changes it drastically to a shoegaze triphop dream pop masterpiece I don’t want it ..or she needs to give it the party 4 u treatment :teehee:

sgopYhV.gif

okay i actually love Yes to Heaven, it’s kind of an ageless song that she can sing forever and it will still resonate with her, and I think that’s why it’s been considered for so many albums. however, i wish that when she puts older songs on albums she would re-record them like she did If You Lie Down with Me and Let Me Love You Like a Woman. I would be quite disappointed if a 2014 demo ended up on a future project, but i would love it if a current version did

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

okay i actually love Yes to Heaven, it’s kind of an ageless song that she can sing forever and it will still resonate her, and I think that’s why it’s been considered for so many albums. however, i wish that when she puts older songs on albums she would re-record them like she did If You Lie Down with Me and Let Me Love You Like a Woman. I would be quite disappointed if a 2014 demo ended up on a future project, but i would love it if a current version did

exactly exactly! 

also wait…now i’m imagining her singing it on tour.. cuz you know she absolutely would if she ended up releasing it

45 minutes ago, jamesss said:

if the whole album leaks a day before, are you guys listening to it? im not. i’ll definitely look at the tracklist and stuff like that if it’s not already revealed but im not listening to it tbh 

This is morbid but I have a serious fear of dying unexpectedly so the last two times I listened to the leak for fear I would die before it came out :bebe:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

neil ana and lana using roses emoji is a delicate topic to me... i still have traumas

Lana Del Rey Addiction 🚜 på Twitter: "AAAAAAAA: Logo de Chemtrails Over  The Country Club, novo álbum de Lana Del Rey https://t.co/LDAZPWTboX" /  Twitter

why the fuck she didnt used that in the cover :sadcore6:

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

YestoHeaven is cute, but I just hope it fits better than how the other unreleased songs did in BB, which made the record sound more like a playlist, as me and others said here pages back. And that there is more lyrical work than just I've got my eye on you being repeated for 2 mins straight 

It's that YTH is already all over the internet,trending for several years and in many versions so everybody have listened to it...so i just hope it's reworked and is better than all we've heard before because if THEY didn't end up on other albums, I don't know how good this version has to be