Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

What I gathered is that the label is pushing for a digital release with a pre-order before Christmas month, and then physical release in the spring. Lana is also in some acting project atm

A Nikki Legend Lane biopic we won :oprah4:

OT: vinyls 

Lanarat.png

I can't see the label being the one to push a digital release, because labels care about charts, and that'd destroy any chance of a good chart run. Also, no high profile artists do digital drops anymore. Beyonce and Taylor both carefully planned their rollout and had vinyls day one.

That said, I welcome any and all info because it gives the forum life and things for us to talk about 

Long Nails On Your Back when!?

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

What I gathered is that the label is pushing for a digital release with a pre-order before Christmas month, and then physical release in the spring. Lana is also in some acting project atm

girl who are you i'm crine :air:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

okay, last question @TheDollClub you said preorder before Christmas month, did you mean this month since it's the month before Christmas or before Christmas? (meaning this month or next month)

Is LNOYB the lead single?

edit:

me: last question

Also me: asks two questions :blush3:

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I can't see the label being the one to push a digital release, because labels care about charts, and that'd destroy any chance of a good chart run. Also, no high profile artists do digital drops anymore. Beyonce and Taylor both carefully planned their rollout and had vinyls day one.

That said, I welcome any and all info because it gives the forum life and things for us to talk about 

Long Nails On Your Back when!?

A pre-order purchase still counts on the charts. Aswell as albums sold with a ticket for a show

On 9/12/2022 at 3:59 PM, TheDollClub said:

I can confirm that Lana’s next album will be called Del Norte County. I can not reveal my sources but what I can say is that the album will have around 13 songs. The album is mostly finished, there’s still some adjustments left, but I don’t think she will release it this or next month. Here are some of the songs that an insider has said will be on the album. 

Del Norte County - It’s a country song mixed with pop elements, very similar to Tulsa and Yosemite. 

The Rain - This is the song that Lana teased in her Honeymoon post on Instagram. It’s such a Ultraviolence song with heavy guitars in the chours. It’s a bit repetative though. 

Crypto Crashing - The best song on the album. Sounds very similar to Chemtrails. In the song she talk more about the family drama through out her life. 

Watercolor Eyes - 1 out of 3 songs written for the album and sent to Euphoria, she really loves this song and wanted it on the album. 

Far From Me - This is actually a re-worked version of Yes to Heaven with the same music but different lyrics. Kind of like the Best American Record chours on NFR. 

Uncanny - This song is unlike anything we’ve heard so far. It’s a very experimental song mixing elements of EDM, pop, and jazz. 

Nueva - A very country sounding song about her growing up. Reminds me of a Lizzy Grant song. This is also one of the 3 songs that was sent to Euphoria. 

Long Nails on Your Back - This song sounds like it could be on Honeymoon. It has that glamour from Salvatore and that sexiness from Music to Watch Boys To. 

there's NO way y'all believe this.. c'mon now...

Just now, Wait For Life said:

there's NO way y'all believe this.. c'mon now...

you can join in on the spilling don't be shy :oopna:

"Don’t forget me"

fake or real shit aside, Long Nails On Your Back sounds iconic already.

Plus it has a strong Lana scent to it so... :hype: 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

AHS: Mermaid Motel imagine 🤭

adding some lizzy grant into it won't make me believe it's true but i appreciate the effort calm-and-shook.gif

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

okay, last question @TheDollClub you said preorder before Christmas month, did you mean this month since it's the month before Christmas or before Christmas? (meaning this month or next month)

Is LNOYB the lead single?

edit:

me: last question

Also me: asks two questions :blush3:

Yes this month

yes u could call it the lead