Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

44 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Also..the December 7th isn't a random date I think. Its a full moon :blush3:

this gives me flashbacks to LFL era and the picture of lana with that orange background holding up that sign and everyone thought she was going to release something every full moon leading up to the album… that still actually would’ve been such a fun concept

6 hours ago, aly said:

Well my bf of 4 years broke up with me today and I have to move out :thumb3:

manifesting angry, dark lyricism :true:

nauur i just broke up w my bf of 3 1/2 years recently.. but i also need angry, dark lyrics. manifesting hot girl revenge tracks for all of us. :true:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

excited for what iconic look for this era we will get ..  UV had the smudged under eye  dark hair, HM with the brown hair and bangs , BTD with the big retro curls/bouffant as a redhead and old hollywood makeup, etc…  

anyway.. hoping the W magazine photoshoot was a hint of what’s to come :makeup2:

also manifesting johnny blueeyes’ return :hottie:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

2 hours ago, baddisease said:

so what unreleased song do we want her to feature on LDR9?

I talk to Jesus. :true:

it’s the only acceptable answer.:true:

also no @ the album being called rock candy sweet. I need something unexpected that catches me off guard. :true:

5 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

which means she will reveal the meaning of dnc today :oprah4:

Didn’t the producer/designer of the jacket say we’ll get to know the meaning of it in year?

1 hour ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Lana showed us the DNC jacket today a year ago 

It also means that she said her next album would be better the her previous ones a year ago... :dua:

red-velvet-irene.gifred-velvet-irene.gifDimCriminalArcticduck-size_restricted.gi
Naughty, naughty, naughty oh we ha ho

5 hours ago, baddisease said:

so what unreleased song do we want her to feature on LDR9?

Loved You Then and Now

if the sound that DragonWhore teased is true, any song that is mysterious and with a cult leader-ish type of vibe… à la Cult Leader or Dragon Slayer (if it is in that vein). I really like UFB, but it should be reworked and probably not on this one. 
i really love Fine China, but don’t think it’s realistic to expect it this time around.

I hope YTH will be on this. It's such a beautiful track and deserves to be officially released, especially after all that back and forth in the past.

Also, I want to see all the mdltdowns of the greedy stans whining how they would have preferred a nEw TrAcK

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!